The Wedding

Rhaella POV
The next morning I awoke early finding that Illyrio had laid out for me a white flowy razor back  wedding dress. Looking at the dress for the last time  I went to my washroom for a bath.

When my bath was done and I was clean I went back to my room seeing many servants.

"Can I help you?"

I asked one of the servants surprised. They all looked at me before looking at each other.

"Master Illyrio has asked us to help you get ready for your wedding."

I saw a girl with fair skin, blonde hair and bright blue eyes tell me looking down at the ground.

"Okay."

I answered being okay with what they were doing. The same girl that answered my question lead me to my chair. Another servant grabbing my dress helping me put it on. When my dress was on the servants smoothed it down carefully as I sat down my hair was being  done.

When they were finished my hair was half up half down. Studying my hair I saw I had a large braid the graced the left side of my head finishing in the middle. It was elegant but not too over the top.

Standing up my door opened Illyrio coming in.

"Are you ready Rhaella?"

He asked me as the servants left.

"Yes sir."

I told him as I smoothed  down my dress nervously. Illyrio smiled offering his arm ready to take me downstairs to the horses.

Coming down I saw Viserys wearing a black and red tunic, brown leather pants with brown boots. His hair was pulled back by a three headed dragon brooch.

Daenerys was dressed nicely as well. She was wearing a green version of the dress she wore yesterday half of her hair pulled back in a bun.

Illyrio helped me onto a brown mare and we were off. We soon reached the beach where Khal Drogo and his Khalassar would be seeing that the wedding already started.

When our arrival was noticeable one of Drogo Bloodriders helped me off my horse before leading me to the large platform where Drogo sat.

Coming to Drogo he helped me onto the platform showing me my seat. Sitting down beside him it showed the Khalassar that we were married.

As the wedding went on a few slaves came up to us offering food and honey wine. Being handed a plate I was given horse meat and some fruit while a slave poured me some honey wine.

While being handed my food I stared down at the ground seeing Viserys and Daenerys. They were  obviously annoyed at where they were sitting.

Ignoring my siblings I ate my food quickly as I saw people coming up the platform bringing gifts for Drogo and myself. Finishing my meal I studied some of the gifts seeing one was a pot of snakes. I jumped as the man pulled the snakes out to show Drogo.

Drogo smirked at me and I gave him a small smile. Gathering up my courage I leaned in closely to him.

"Are you enjoying the wedding my Khal?"

Drogo gave me a smile only I would understand and nodded.

"Yes, my little wife."

Drogo answered as he looked ahead seeing more gifts coming to us. Joining his gaze I saw Illyrio step forward two slaves  behind him holding a cage.

"My gift to Wolf Princess now Khalessi."

Illyrio said simply as I looked at him surprised at name that was inspired by my golden eyes. Setting the cage  in front of me. Knowing that  a Khalessi never gets a gift solely for herself Drogo tensed grabbing his arakh.

When I opened the cage I relaxed seeing a baby black dire wolf pup. Picking him up he licked my face before I sat  him in my lap.  Drogo seeing nothing that could harm me he relaxed scratching my pup  behind the ear.

Setting my newfound pup down by my feet I saw a man in knights clothing come up to us with books in his hands.

"My Khal"

He nodded towards Drogo before turning to me.

"To the Khalessi, Songs  and Stories of the Seven Kingdoms."

"Thank you" I told him in common tongue  as I took the books from.

"Are you from my land?"

I asked curiously. He nodded bowing slightly.

"My name is Ser Jorah of Bear Island. I worked for your Father for many years."

I nodded one last time and saw him take his leave introducing himself to Viserys.

After a few more hours Drogo stood up wanting me to follow him. Standing up I walked behind him as people carved a path for us. When he stopped one of his Bloodriders came to us with two horses. His red Stallion and a black mare.

"My gift to you Khalessi."

Drogo told me as he held the reins to the mare.

"She's beautiful."

I told him petting the mare nose. Drogo nodded coming towards me before stopping putting his hands under my arms as he lifted me onto the saddle. Once my legs were fixed either side of me I felt something on my left calf.

When I looked down I saw Viserys sharply pinching my leg.

"Make him happy or there will be consequences." Viserys warned before letting go of me.

When Viserys was gone Drogo handed me the reigns and led us to a different part of the beach.