I Find Out I'm Pregnant

Rhaella POV
Weeks have passed and we were getting closer and closer to Vaes Dothrak. My anxiety building to meet to be introduced to the Dosh Khaleen. Who were the Khalessis of pass Khals.

Irri was currently helping me braid my hair and telling me about the Dosh Khaleen and if Drogo were to ever fall in battle I was to join them. Looking over Vaes Dothrak until I could join him in the Night lands.

As Irri skilled hands continue to work in my silver hair I felt her hands hesitate for a moment before she stopped.

"Irri, what is wrong?"

I asked her. Irri said nothing but only put her hand under my breast weighing it in her hand.

"When was the last time you bleed Khalessi?"

Irri asked me. Looking at her I was confused trying to remember when I saw my last moon blood. Saying nothing Irri smiled at me.

"It is a gift from the Great Stallion."

Irri said simply before continuing to braid my hair. Laying my hand delicately on my stomach I smiled knowing that a part of Drogo was inside me.

"When should I tell the Khal?"

I asked Irri as she finished my hair.  Irri smiled again at my question to tell Drogo that I was pregnant.

"Tell him when we Camp. I know he will be very excited to know his Khalessi  is with child."

Nodding Irri and left to find my horse Fang my dire wolf who has grown where his head at my waist following. Find Drogo I saw he was standing by his Stallion and my mare.

Irri leaving us alone I walked over to Drogo a warm smile on my face.

"Moon of My Life."

Drogo said kissing me full on the lips.

"My Sun and Stars"

I answered out of breath from the kiss Drogo gave me. Drogo helped me onto my mare before getting on his Stallion. Drogo leading the way I followed helping him lead the Khalassar.

As the Khalassar moved on behind I could see Thunder clouds moving as Noon came by. Looking at Drogo he gazed up at the sky and nodded understanding that we had to make Camp soon before the rain could hit us.

After an hour of moving just to cover more ground Drogo gave the sign to make Camp. Drogo and I helping we made sure every tent had an oil cloth on them to protect us from the rain.

When all of Camp was set up I went to my tent to wait out the rain. True to my word the rain began to fall the thunder and lightning following.

Seeing this was my chance to tell Drogo about my pregnancy deciding to relax I sat on my bed waiting for Drogo.

A few minutes later  Drogo came in soaking wet from the rain.

"My Sun and Stars, I have something to tell you."

I told Drogo standing up to meet him.

"What is it Moon of My Life?"

Drogo asked curiously looking at me. Taking a deep breath I grabbed his large hand and placed it on my belly.

"Our baby, My Sun and Stars."

I announced smiling at him. Drogo smiled then picked me up and spun me around. Both of us laughed as he put me down and grinned.

"Oh Moon of My Life, it's a gift from the Great Stallion."

Drogo whispered kneeling down to kiss my belly. When Drogo rose up he kissed me softly as he held me protectively in his arms.

When Drogo and I separated from each other Drogo led me to our bed to lay down and hear the rain that fell from above.