Twins

Rhaella POV
The rain didn't stop for days leaving us far behind schedule. Which was fine with me for I got to focus more on my baby that grew on inside me. Even though Drogo was a little upset that we weren't at Vaes Dothrak yet  he still was happy that I was pregnant and rarely ever left me alone.

When the rain finally stopped the clouds never let up but we packed up for the journey to Vaes Dothrak. After I left my tent for the slaves to pack it all I up I try to find my black mare.

After a few minutes of looking through the  herd of horses I couldn't find her but I did find Drogo.

"My Sun and Stars have you seen my mare?"

I asked as Rakharo brought over his Red Stallion.

"Yes, but you are riding with me today."

He told me lifting me on his horse. Giving out a small squeal Drogo grinned before getting on himself. Drogo gave me a kiss on my forehead and soon led the Khalassar to Vaes Dothrak.

Drogo told me that it was only two or three day ride now to Vaes Dothrak if we made good time. As Drogo led the Khalassar I was palming my  baby bump. As I palming it I realized even being only two moons pregnant my stomach seemed bigger than normal. It made me think that I was carrying more than one baby inside me. It was something that I had to check with Irri when we stopped.

It was midday when we took a break and I went to Irri.

"Irri feel my stomach, I need you to confirm something for me."

I told her placing her hand on my stomach. As Irri was feeling my stomach I heard Drogo come up from behind me.

"Twins, my Khalessi."

Irri confirmed putting both of her hands on my stomach.

"What?"

Drogo questioned.

"We're having more than one son my Khal."

I told him removing Irri hands and replaced them with his own. Drogo smiled at me before kissing me firmly on the lips in a passionate kiss. Happy that we we're having more  than one child.

"Moon of My Life."

Drogo whispered to me.

"My Sun and Stars."

I whispered giving him a kiss. Drogo gave me a smile and grabbed my hand guiding me to his Stallion again. Seeming more determined to get to Vaes Dothrak.

Sitting up on his Stallion once again Drogo got up behind me commanding the Khalassar to move on. We traveled well onto the night when the Moon was high.

When our tent was pitched Drogo went in first practically collapsing on the bed. Chuckling I sat beside him rubbing his back in soothing circles. Drogo moaned before turning over to face me.

Giving me a lazy smile Drogo placed his hand on my stomach. Joining his hand with mine I bent down and kissed his lips softly. Drogo returned my kiss and pulled my head down onto his chest to fall asleep.