Chapter 23: Electric Square Thing

(A/N: Okay, my grammar absolutely sucks. I read the chapters. Okay, just correct me or whatever, I will appreciate that. Thanks.

And... you may have noticed that the titles of some chapters do not really make sense because I couldn't think of anything.

And, thank you all. MWAH <3)

***

Take off my pants?

I laugh hysterically while eyeing each of them. How hilarious. Why would I do that in front of them? I laugh and laugh until I can't take it anymore. "Y'all crazy cheerleader wannabes, why would I take off my jeans, huh?" I say. "Oh, and Veronica," I look to her direction. "Just say it now, please. Melissa is probably looking for me now."

"Say what?" she raises an eyebrow.

"That you're sorry for making my life miserable," I say. Oh god. I don't have time for this crap.

She just eyes me fixedly and crosses her arms. Suddenly, she nods at Scarlet and this brunette, signaling them to do something to me. My heart starts beating faster.

Scarlet and this girl move toward me and hurriedly touch random parts of my body, looking for something.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I shriek. "What the hell?!"

"Get her phone and... that weird thing she's holding," Veronica commands and the two girls instantly take my phone out of my pocket and my newly bought doorknob out of my hand.

"Hey!" I yell at the brunette. "I just bought that!" But they all ignore me. "What the hell are you gonna do to me, you crazy, cold-blooded bitches?! What the hell? My dad is a freaking cop! I am gonna file a lawsuit against you crazy people!"

"Shut up, Daniela!" Veronica shouts, droplets of her saliva flick onto my face. Ugh, disgusting. "Do you see this?" she says as shows me that square (or rectangular) thing and presses something on it. A blue electric wave travels from one tiny cylindrical end to its adjacent. It's an electroshock weapon. "I don't know what this thing is called but if I electrocute you with this, you'll definitely pass out."

Oh my god. I raise my hands lousily in surrender. "Okay, okay. Oh my god." I fear being electrocuted. I'm so ugly when I get shocked. Also, if I pass out in this alley, something worse might happen to me than just being electrocuted.

"Now," she presses the button of that taser and I hear the electricity travelling in her hand. "Take off your fucking jeans!"

"Okay, okay, just don't hurt me, please." I tremble in fear as I take off my pants and they all snort, giggling like annoying children. Veronica's laugh is the most dreadful, reminding me of a witch's mirth.

"Look at her panties!" one of them points at my pelvic area. "It's Betty Boop!" All of them giggle like a blissful seal, waiting for fish to eat.

Wait what? Betty Boop? I instantly look down. My eyes widen, "This... this... not my p-panties. It's M-Melissa's"

"Ew, she shares panties with her girlfriend!" Henrietta teases sarcastically.

"I don't!!!" I reply instantly. Melissa must've put her panties in my drawer, I put my panties in there. They must've mixed up. I'm so stupid. I didn't even notice I was wearing her underwear. "I don't! I didn't even notice..."

"Shut up, Daniela," Veronica says, still holding that electric square thing. "Now... take off your shirt," she orders.

I cannot believe what I just heard. "What?"