Chapter 16: 25 Seconds

I smile at Melissa as we get in her convertible. She hurriedly starts the engine and drive. I immediately put on my shirt while I can still see her panties. "C-can you wear your pants, please?"

"Why? Do I make you nervous?" she teases as she quickly glances at me.

"No," I roll my eyes, "someone might see you like that."

Melissa just giggles, "Maybe, you should help me put it on, eh?" She winks teasingly, I just widen my eyes and somewhat stiffen. Gulping, I look away from her.

I feel so weird. I feel so weird. Oh, my god. I feel so weird. "Melissa, I..." feel so weird.

"What is it?"

I repeatedly shake my head, "Nothing."

She and I ride to the lake, which is only 20 minutes away from the city. The area is filled with darkness that even the moon's light cannot pass through the gigantic branches of redwood trees. As soon as we arrived, she jumps off the car and just swims into the water.

"Is it cold?" I look at her, still sitting in her car. She does not reply, instead, she just pulls off her white tank top while she's standing in the water. I immediately look down, pretending to be texting. Suddenly, she throws her damp garment towards my direction and it lands on my lap. A few seconds later, a wet dark-colored bra lands on my face. I jerk it away from me at once. Then, I take a very quick look at her. The silver water silhouettes her toned, athletic body while she playfully splashes it.

For around fifteen seconds, she just bathes in the water.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold," Melissa shivers in her panties as she suddenly walks towards her car's direction. I immediately throw her hoodie to her, trying not to look. Even if the area is super dark, her features are still somehow apparent.

Shivering, Melissa zips her hoodie. She walks toward the back seat then takes a 6 pack Heineken canned beer from a tiny chiller. How did that chiller get there? I didn't even notice. She then sits on the hood, "Hey, come and sit with me?" (So cliche, LOL.)

I shrug, "Yeah."

"Do you want one?" She offers a can as I sit right next to her, facing the silver-colored lake.

I lean closer, "I-I'm still under the drinking age. I'm not allowed to drink that."

Melissa giggles, "You gotta be kidding me. It tastes good." She opens a can and hands it over to me, "Just give it a try. If you don't like it, just give it back to me."

I take the can and put its mouth to my lips then I sniff its aromatic smell. Wow, but... "It's bitter..." I say after I tasted a little.

"I stole these from my dad earlier," she says.

"...but I like it." I say then she smiles.

Melissa continues, "He's got loads of these in the fridge. When you go to our house, empty cans and bottles of beers and wines and whiskeys and shit loads of others lie on the floor."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I say. Also, I'm sorry, because I don't know what to say. I'm bad at giving advice. I think I'll just listen to her.

"Nah," she gently pats my back, giving me chills. "Forget I said that." She takes a sip. She just seems so hot every time she does that. Also, she's still wearing those damp panties but I can't see them because her hoodie is too large for her, covering her pelvic part. I mimic her ways of sipping the beer. Also, I calculated the seconds that pass by in between the drinks... it's around 25 seconds. I have never drunk beer before. So, if I want to look hot while drinking this beer, I will take a sip every 25 seconds.