Step 38: Confiding in Dylan...

4-29-14 Continued...

"You're moving?!"

"Yeah."

I think I just felt my heart drop into my stomach and shatter into a million pieces.

"Where?"

"Nevada*."

Holy shit. I'd never see him again!

"Why?" "Golf and stuff." He shrugged.

This could not be happening! My series!

My feels!

I love you!

My mind was racing from that little fourth grade girl to me now. Logical verses irrational. Feelings vs. embarassment.

If I could burst out in tears and run out dramatically, I would. But I can't.

I had to sit here and pretend I was okay with the one guy I've ever cared about leaves.

When I was the exact opposite.

4-30-14

"You look good today."  I put a hand on Kevin's shoulder and laughed.

The things these stupid speeches make us do.

I was hiding behind a smile sure, but weren't we all at some point?

I couldn't let him know I was upset.

So I did the best thing I could do and started messaging Sarah here on wattpad.

I explained everything. Even the encounter with Nick earlier. To which she informed me of Nick getting all crazy with Britt.

Sarah:She's just ugh I don't trust him worth a crap! He's a weirdo!

Me: He is! I mean who in their right mind torments their ex for five months? I keep bringing that up sorry.

Sarah: Eh believe me, after seeing how weird and creepy he is, you won't find him attractive. He's real emanding like not even the same Nick when Britt and Nick text. It's weird and creepy. I never in the first place throught he was attractive, I thought he was real nice and sweet for Britt but like EW not anymore.

I'll admit, it kinda hurt hearing Sarah still think he was sweet for Britt after all the had done to me.

Me:You're saying he's got creepier? Weird.. but yeah I thought he was nice and sweet in the end but now look where I am. The only good thing about Nick is that a book came out of him xD

Sarah:IM DYING. BAHAHAHAHA right!! You dodged a bullet dude! Seriously!

Me:Well it's true! I mean the kid could be hit by a truck for all I care. Wow that was mean. I don't even care haha

Sarah:OMG DYING I LOVE THAT! I'm screenshotting that!

Me: Lo yuo canscreen shot all you want. This might go in a book so go ahead haha

Sarah: Plus Selena, you could do so much better. I mean he's scary. OMG HAVE YOU READ SAVANAH'S BOOK?! IF NOT, DO IT RIGHT NOW!

Me:Lol I have higher standards now. I mean it was just the eyes lmao I will but this in EWB  as soon as I get time to update! Lol tbh I'm scared to see him next year dude!

Sarah: Don't be, he's not even worth looking at. I mean I think he covers it all up and fakes it out. We nee boyfriends like ASAP! lol

Me: I'll look at the book now