Step 29: Detention with Dylan?

Song of the chapter:

Solo by Demi Lovato.

-You speak to me. In your words I hear a melody.

-But in the twilight it's so hard to see, what's wrong for me.

-I can't resist. Until you give the truth a little twist.

-As if you're gunna get away with this.

-You're not sorry.

-I can't believe I fell for this!

-I fell through the hole! Down at the bottom of your soul.

-Didn't think you could go so low. Solo.

-Look at what you've done! You're losing me; that's what you've won!

-Got me planning to go solo. Solo.

-You sing to me. Too bad you couldn't even stay on key. (Ironic with Kevin eh?)

1-27-14

I was already sort of pissed. Ms. McComb had clearly stated first come first serve when it came to 7:30 Monday morning.

Guess who decided to change her mind?

"Ms! I took a bad hair day for you!" I exclaimed. Okay call me girly, whatever. But it's true!

"Honey it's only 7:30." She claimed.

"That's the time you said to be here!" I screeched.

"Well I changed my mind."

I walked out of the room, ready to pull my hair out.

That's just how the morning went!

In first hour history, we played a game which I think taught me more that I'm a slow runner than it did my vocabulary.

Ivy did fall flat on her face thanks to Dylan tripping her. I laughed so hard I cried. I officially declared my love for Dylan in my head. -Kidding. Let's not go there.-

Second hour science, Mr. Main wasn't here. Won't be for two weeks. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

I hate when he lectures. I find myself drawing trees like Lydia Martin. -Teen Wolf reference.-

The conversations in Science were actually interesting though. For me anyways...

"Dylan how did your phone even break?" Tate asked. They were all playing flappy bird.

Personally I thought the game was stupid. My fingers almost ached for it right now but I deleted it before I got addicted.

"You don't wanna know." Dylan said.

I twirled my pencil in hand and focused my hearing. So I'm eavesdropping? Sue me. I have ears.

"Tell me."

I'm confused though. Everyone knew Dylan got really mad and threw his phone and it cracked? Then he tried replacing the screen and he got mad and threw it in the street.

"I got mad when you went to lunch with-yeah so that's why." Dylan said.

I sunk in my seat. Who was he talking about?

"Oh." Tate said awkwardly.

"Told you that you didn't want to know. You mad now?" He asked.

"No but it wasn't just me and Anthony! Damien was there too!" "Well still."

"But I didn't even sit by him! I sat by Damien!" "So it's instinct!" He claimed.

I smiled slightly.