Step 27: "Did he just flirt with me?"

1-14-14

"Can I rant to you now?" I asked Alle in science.

"Sure even though I'll have I idea what you are talking about." "I don't care! Okay so Teen Wolf was so crazy! This guy pulled like a plant out of the nemitan and then a bunch of freaking fireflies came out! Then OH! Stiles can read again! It was so crazy and-" "Oh my god Harry Styles." Kevin butted in.

"What?" I looked confused. "You said Styles."

"Yeah Stiles. Stiles Stilinski. He's a character." "Oh I thought you meant Harry Styles was on Teen Wolf." he laughed.

I laughed slightly. Was he eavesdropping? Well that was a stupid question, of course he was.

"Hey Jake! We should make a show called Cat Wolf or Pig Wolf that way the Teen Wolf can blow the house down," I laughed, despite it didn't make sense.

This was kind of the first official time he's talked to me with more than a sentence.

***

"Selena can you pass these out?" I nodded as I got up to retrieve the papers from Ms. McComb.

I walked around giving papers. When I gave Tana her papers, Kevin just looked at me. That's the thing that's hard to put in words. It's kind of looking at someone and having a mental conversation.

When I turned away from Tana, Kevin had his folder, pretending to be ready to hit me.

I couldn't help but smile slightly.

Everytime I went in his group, he did the same thing.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, looking at him confused.

My (somewhat) goal of 2014 was to try and get over you and then you pull this playful stuff on me!

Why!

*  *  *

If I thought last hour was mixed signals, math was worse.

"So I'll just facebook you when I need you." Bella said. "Alright. After you get out of practice which is around 5 right?"

"Well I have to take Tate out for ice-cream so yeah..." "Why?" She leaned in. "Dylan and Tate broke up."

I gaped. "What?!"

"Yeah. And get this. He broke up with her through text. Just said, this isn't working anymore. And he's denying it and being a big ole d*ck."

I raised an eyebrow. Wow... didn't see that one coming.

"Yeah." She nodded at my reaction and walked away.

"Can Selena help me?" Bella asked. "Yeah." Ms. Davis nodded.

I grabbed my math homework and walked over to Bella, squatting between her and Kevin. Yup, did I forget to mention Kevin and Bella sat at the same table? I'm not even going to explain out my percentage of jealousy especially when I shouldn't be jealous.

"Oh are you coming to help us? Okay." Kevin said playfully. As much as I wanted to give in, I stood my ground like Sarah told me to.

"Yeah... so are you going to watch as well?" I asked.

"No I wanna wait for her instead." Kevin chuckled, pointing to Ms. Davis.

"Whatever." I shrugged, starting to help Bella.

"You got number 23 wrong." He pointed to my paper.

"Huh? No I didn't." "Yeah it says 16 times." "She wrote it on the other side Kevin still makes it right." Bella butted in.