Step 22: Popular Girl Mafia

11-15-13

I noticed that I had a snapchat request.

@Tana wanted to add me.
I knew who that was. Tana, one in the popular girl mafia. Good friends with Tate.

I looked on Dylan's best friends. I was no longer #1. I was #3.

Ahead of me was none other than Tana and Makayla.

Here's what 99.9% happened.

Tate sent Tana to add us on snapchat so she could both take each other off our best friends. And also to spy on who my best friends were. Ha, nice try girls.

Now school was going to be fun.

***
Besides the staring again in first hour with Dylan. The day went on as normal.

Kevin admitted to me that it ended up being Mr. Honeyfield that called him an asshole and a fucker.

And he also told me he got detention which I resisted to say that that's hot.

But the rest of the day was normal. I realized I had added Tate on snapchat to which I totally deleted once I noticed.

I also went off of Kevin's best friends on snapchat. I'm still Dylan's #3.

Oh! I talked to Dylan in third hour, two hours after I found him staring at me. But it was just a few school related words. We agreed that in the book "Of Mice and Men" that when Lennie crushed Curly's hand it was badass. And that we would both love to do that.

But as much as I wanted Dylan to take an interest in me, I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Maybe the world is set at its best.
Kevin and I just being friends.
I smile to myself thinking about today. I always catch boys.

I caught Kevin looking as Damien tormented me; he was scowling.

I laughed. What if he was totally jealous that he was no longer the guy I fought with in math. I missed it too.
He barley laughed with his new group.

With me he always laughed, always smiled. Other than the times we fought which was at least once a week.

But I guess the reason we're not fighting anymore. Separation makes us grow fonder.
I really like this Kevin. I'm not saying that I can forget the Kevin that practically abuses me but this Kevin is just so sweet.

Today was that part in a book where everything goes back to almost normal... But the main character, me, Selena Brians, didn't want it just normal.

I wanted to go back to the hour long continuing into morning conversations with Dylan.
I wanted to keep this same Kevin obviously.
And I wanted to go back when I still thought Dylan or Kevin liked me. Now if there is one, after today I'm sure it's Kevin.
But the weird thing is, I like Dylan in my mix as well. And he wasn't even my boyfriend.

***

11-18-13

After what had happened with Austin this weekend, I was sure of bad things to come today.

I tried to keep myself upbeat but it was a tad hard seeing as I had way too many things to do in the next ten days. Majorly including 7 of which I have papers and essays due. Book reports as well. Bleh.

"I have to tell you something at lunch!" Alle mouthed to me in the middle of math class after repeatedly calling my name.

I nodded, confused.

Later I finally managed to get her over here to help ease my anxiety.

"What is it about?" I questioned since she would not tell me in front of 'all these people'.

"Them. The three thems if you get me." She said, gesuring to Austin, Kevin, and Dylan.

I kind of wondered what she was on about?

"Does it have to do with me?"

"No. Well sort of. Depends on how you look at it."

I groaned as I had to wait another twenty minutes to hear anything.

*  *  *

Lunch came quickly.

"Selena I like your shirt." Dee said, surprising me.

"Thanks." I smiled as I walked my way to my table.