Married To The Douchebag of the Century

Okay guys,

This is a story that Im Co-Writing with @Slytherinwitch13....So, tell us what you think

Prolougue:

"And do you Charlotte, take this man to be your wedded husband?" The priest asked, looking at me with disapproval in his eyes. I didn't blame him, Im actually ashamed of myself for even thinking this was a great idea. I looked around the thousand dollar vases, and ribbons that surrounded the church. Pink roses filliong every inch of each vase.....no matter how much money Josh has, I still have a full-grown hatred against this arrangement.

But, it's too late to walk-away, and I can't pull a Kim kardashian and get a divorce after like three days. Daddy wouldn't approve, and the paparrazi would have a field-day. And plus, it would look bad on my record. Just think about it....eighteen year old once married, then sudden divorce due to annoying, and asshole husband.

"I do." I said trying not to puke over my own words. Josh rolled his dark blue eyes, that somehow always caught me in a trance,

"Yeah, what she said." I frowned. I may not like this stupid arrangement, but the least this ass could do was fake it. I mean who says, 'Yeah, what she said', AT A WEDDING! I should have listened to mom and married for love. But, I would take get away from family, over love anyday and anyway.

Everyone gasped, and I glared at Josh, who smirked that obnoxious smirk at me. Ugh, I hate this...Im about to be married to the douchebag of the century....who has really pretty eyes! The priest looked at Josh as though he was whacko. I guess me and the priest are on the same page. That right priest...I understand.

"Er....I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, as Josh smirked at me. I hated this arrangement even more now. I wanted nothing more, than to be sucked in a hole, that would magically appear from the ground. Magical holes are always fun.

He leaned down, and gave me a quick peck on the lips. And, I mean quick....I may hate this arrangement..but, the best thing about it is joshes kisses...like at the Christmas party. Of course, I wouldn't tell him that.....I 'hate' him....and it would boost his annoying ego.

I know what you're thinking....'how did this happen?' well it all started at school...where most stories begin. But, let's just say, mine is a little different...