Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I was walking hand-in-hand down the hall. With Josh. Now I know what you're thinking. What the fudge? Joshes reasoning was that this is what couples do. (Excuse my French) No shit, that's what couples do. But that's not what we do.

But, being the incredibly awesome person I am. Im going to allow his extremely soft beautiful hands to touch mine. Gosh, I sounded like a creeper. But, I can't help but feel attracted to Josh.

There! I admitted it! I, Charlotte am attracted to Josh. You know, Josh? That guy with the really hot accent that looks like the most beautiful person ever. Still don't remember him? Then this should help. HE'S THAT GUY IM FORCED TO MARRY!

Okay, I feel like I sound like a broken record. But, *Clears Throat* Sometimes in life, you will sound like a broken record. You will feel as though sounding like a broken record is an everyday thing. And, when you feel that way just know.....I, Charlotte, will be there. For you. *Crowd claps and shouts*

"Charlotte." I jump at the voice, and look up to see Josh staring at me with concern clear in his crystal blue eyes. Concern? Pish Posh, that's just impossible. Stop hallucinating Charlotte, that's what's wrong with you now.

Whats wrong with me now? What the fudge? Wait a second...Am I talking to myself?

"Charlotte." A finger snapped in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance. Josh tugged me towards the the exit. I tugged on my hand a little, even though Joshes hold on my hand was pretty tight. He stopped and looked at me expectantly,

"What?" I frowned at him,

"Why are you tugging me outside? I still have school...." I trailed off looking confused. Josh rolled his eyes and pulled me towards a BMW. Wait, Where did that car come from? I frowned at him as he continued to tug me towards the car. When we reached the passenger side I stopped walking and crossed my arms,

"Im not getting in that car." I said stubbornly and Josh frowned at me,

"Charlie, stop being so stubborn. I'll explain everything in the car." He said. I eyed him and he looked like the same assholey Josh. I sighed and opened the door, and silently got in.

Josh smirked with a smug look on his face, and got inside the car. I purposely ignored him, as we drove out of the parking lot. Maybe, if I imagine that Channing Tatum is with me right now, and not Josh, then maybe this ride could be bearable. I closed my eyes, come on Channing, magically poof in this car.

"What are you doing? You look like a fish." Joshes voice, cut through my thoughts. I sighed, I guess that plan didn't work. I frowned in disappointment. I blame spongebob for teaching kids that with imagination you can do anything. Pul-lease, do you see Channing Tatum around here?

"Where are we going?" I asked, ignoring Joshes question. He looked at me and then he looked back at the road,

"The mall." He simply stated, and I frowned. The mall? That's all I get. No, were going to the mall to buy shoes. Or, were going to the mall to rob a shoe store. As you can tell, Im really into shoes.

"And, what are we going to be doing at the mall?" I asked, crossing my arms while I raised an eyebrow at Josh. He rolled his eyes,

"Shopping. I thought it was obvious the moment I said mall-"

"Could you stop acting like a smart-ass and tell me why were going to the mall. And, if you give me some crap about shopping I'll stick my foot so far up your-"

"Okay, that's pretty graphic, Mrs. Castro. Were going to the mall so you can get a dress for tonight." Josh said with his blue eyes still trained on the road. I watched the cars whiz past with a confused expression. Tonight? What's tonight?