15

[GUYS DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW KLAUS MIKAELSON BOOK 'BLACK MAGIC']

This is the final chapter I will be writing for 'The Mikealson Witch'. So basically there will be 5 chapters in this one. I hope I didn't make yous wait too long for each chapter. I have a date planned for this new book. Look out for this book on the 20th of June at about 1:00- to 7:00.

The dance

Tonight was the night of the Christmas dance. I was curling my hair and Rebekah helped me apply some make-up. "Done!" Rebekah exclaimed, she ran to get the mirror. If I do say-so myself I did look pretty with this make-up on. I smiled and thanked her. I went into the bathroom to pull on my dress. 

I walk down the stairs ready to go. My dad stood at the end of the stairs with Rebekah. "Doesn't she look beautiful," Rebekah asked him, I blush but it wasn't noticeable because my blusher was red. "Yes she does," he answers, I smile at him and he held out his arm for me to like. 

Kyle was going to meet us there so I hopped into the front seat of the black SUV. Within 15 minutes we reached the school, teachers, students and their parents were here some inside and some outside. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. 

My dad and I walked into the hall that was filled with dancing teenagers. I spot Kyle on the other-side of the dance floor. "Found him," I shout over the music to my dad. "Have fun and call me when its over," I nod and he leaves. 

I walk over to Kyle and his friends. "Hi," I greet them all cheerfully. I got a number of 'Hays' and 'Hi's' back. 'Angels' by 'Robbie Williams' comes on. "Come on let's dance," I shout over the music to Kyle as I pull him by the hand.

We walk into the middle of the dance-floor, Kyle puts his hands on my waist and mine around his neck. We sway back and forth as the song goes on. He bends down to my lips and pecks them and pulls back. I pull him back down and Kiss him hard on the lips.

We dance along to all the songs. Kyle's friends join us while we dance to 'Jingle Bell Rock' by Bobby Helms. The night was great, everything was perfect, the music, my dress, Cleo's face when she seen my dress and when I got the attention from the guys and I had the perfect date. I can say I really liked him.

(WHILE READING THIS PART LISTEN TO 'RIVERS AND ROADS' BECAUSE I THINK IT GOES WELL WITH IT!)

Kyle and I went outside for some fresh air. We sat on a bench at the football field. Kyle kept staring at me. "What?" I asked and giggled slightly. "You look really nice tonight." He answers. "You don't look bad yourself," I return the complement.

"Mia I really like you," He blurts out of no where. I was speechless, "And your dad was right you don't deserve me but I can't stop thinking about you, I think I'm in-love with you." He finish's. I couldn't help but smile, "I think I'm in-love with you too, Kyle," I say.

"No it won't work, your going to be the new popular girl in the school and I'm going to be hanging out with the rest of the loners," He says getting up to walk away. I chase after him, "I'm not going to hand out with those popular kids unless your there by my side," I ran up and kiss him again.

The Kiss.

I think after last-night I can officially say that we were a couple. I was in the mall with Rebekah shopping for cloths and other random things. I spot Chris outside a shop, he see's me and jesters me to go over to him. "Bekah I'll be back in a minute." I didn't wait for a reply.

I walk over to him, "Whats up?" I ask. "The usual witch stuff, hybrid." He looks at my shocked face. How did he find out. "How'd you guess?" I ask, I'm not a full hybrid yet but I planned to complete to transformation in the new year. "I met my father the other day for the first time," Why is he telling me this. "He knew your father, he was his first Hybrid, Tyler Lockwood. Ring a bell?" He asked, "Are you a Hybrid? And no I don't know him," I stated.