8

I was walking down the road along the forest. Then I felt a calling to go somewhere, so I followed it. I found myself at the foot of the graveyard. I spotted a small building, I walked slowly over to it. I stopped at the door and look over the door frame to see the name 'Mikealson' engraved into the wall. I pushed the door open. The sunlight illuminated the room. At the walls of the room were two coffins. I heard light banging on one of them, just like the dreams. I take short steps over to the coffin. I placed my had on the handle and lift it up.

There in the coffin lies a living body. I look at the doors inside to see bloody nail scrapes and see the body's fingers covered in blood. ''Kol?'' I whisper. The body's eyes jump open veins standing out around them. The body jumps up and try's to grab me, but I doge and run out of the room into the burning sun. The man screams as the sun burns him and hides behind the door. 

I took out my phone and dialed Rebekahs number. ''hello?'' I hear her voice come though the speaker. ''Rebekah'' I cry ''Come to the graveyard quickly.'' I was afraid of the man coming to get me. ''What's going on?'' she asked. ''Hurry Bekah, before the sun goes down.'' I say quickly and hung up the phone. Dark shadows of trees are beginning to pour themselves over the ground. The sun was going down and the shadows were eating away the sunlight on the ground. 

Rebakah speed up beside me making me jump. ''What the bloody hell is going on?'' She asked in annoyance. I was still in shock and I couldn't speak so I pointed towards the door. She walked up to the door and opened it.

Kols pov:

I was starving in the coffin. I couldn't open the door, I cried and cried for hours, falling in and out of conciseness. I wasn't able  to keep my eyes open and my veins were screaming for me to feed. I heard a door open then heard the faint sound of a heart beat. Suddenly my coffin was open and I could taste the fresh air fill my lungs. 'Kol?' a small voice whispered. I opened my eyes and felt the veins around my eyes stand out. I lunged my self at the person but she dogged ma and ran outside. I went to follow but was stopped because my skin burned. I ran back inside and hid in the shade. 

After about twenty minutes someone opened the door. I jumped up and bit into their neck sucking up a lot of their blood. I was pushed off them, I went to go back at them but I realized who it was. ''Rebekah?'' I whispered before everything went black.

Amaila's pov:

Rebekah and I sat it the sitting room on the sofa. I had explained what happened in the graveyard. We were waiting for Kol to wake up. Bekah had snapped his neck so he wouldn't kill anyone. Kol's had twitched, ''I'll go and get him some blood bags. Be careful.'' Rebekah said leaving me in the room. Kol jolted up gasping for breath, he looked around the room for a moment. His eyes turned to me and they went black and veins appeared under his eyelids. He jumped up from his seat in a attempt to get me. Rebekah came in and pulled him off me. She handed him the blood bag, he greedily took it a downed it within seconds and snatched another one. 

After Kol finished eight blood bags he began to ask questions. ''How am I here?'' he demanded. I answered ''I don't know, were still trying to figure that out.''

Just want to thank all of you guys for reading this. 225 reads and 20 votes, I nearly died when I seen it. I think I cried at some point. Follow for a follow guys and if anyone has any ideas leave them in the comments box below. Add me on kik 'lenovopaige' and follow me on twitter 'Cry_cryxx'