6.

When Klaus came back Bonnie and I began preparing for the spell. Candles were set up. I had a shirt belonging to Kol to help summon him. I began to chant the words I learn't off. I felt myself slowly fade from everyone else. I felt the power of the candles allowing me to channel their power. I could hear muffled voices behind me and everything around me was a blur.

I could only see darkness, it was cold. A hand was in-front of me trying to push something but I couldn't see what it was. 'Where am I?' a voice asked. After a moment I realized it was Kols. He called out a number of hello's, but no-one answered him. I wanted to help him but it was like I was inside his mind, I felt what he felt, saw what he saw and heard what he heard.

Suddenly I was back in my own body, there were people around me helping me sit up. ''What happened?'' Klaus asked pulling me up from the floor. I must of fainted. ''It was Kol, I couldn't see him but it was like I was in this mind.'' I replied taking a glass of water Bonnie got for me. ''What did you see?'' He asked, with  a concern expression in his eyes. ''It was cold and it was like he was in a small room. He trying to push a door open and tried to call for help but no-one could hear him. He was scared'' I say, I had no idea what had happened with Kol. 

Klaus took me home not long after failing to summon Kol's spirit. I was in my room pacing back and forth, thinking about what happened. After about twenty minutes I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Amalia in Kols mind in her dream:

Kol was still trying to break free of the small room. He was terrified, he couldn't see anything. He was breathing very heavily, the air was slowly running out. 'Help!' he cried as a few drops of salty tears fell slowly down his face. Kol clutched his stomach, he was hungry but not for food. He began to feel weak and felt his veins burning while they slowly used up the last of his blood. 'Please help me' he whispered slowly falling unconscious. 

Dream ended:

I shot up from my bed screaming. Klaus barraged through the door no longer than twenty seconds after my scream. ''What is it?'' he asked pulling me into a hug. '' I had a dream about what happened earlier, it was Kol but felt so real.'' I explain slowly as I tried to catch my breath. ''What happened this time?'' He asked. ''It was like he was trying to catch a breath but there wasn't much air left in the room and it felt like his veins where on fire. He cried for help before falling unconscious. That's when I woke up.'' I said, ''I haven't heard Kol since the summoning.'' My hair stuck to my head with cold sweat. ''It was just a dream, love, go back to sleep.'' He said pulling the covers over me. I nodded and yawned ''Can you stay?'' I asked in a whispered voice. ''Yes'' he answered kissing the top of my head.