3.

I had packed a bag with cloths and money with me in-case I go with them. I was sitting on a bench near the main car-park. Kol was here with me, I felt comfortable with him even though I couldn't see him, he seemed nice. ''That's them in the black SUV. Elijahs the one in the suit.'' Kol informed me. I stood up slowly and began walking over to the car. ''Elijah Mikealson, nice to finally meet you.'' I greeted him and shook his hand. ''Mia, nice to meet you also, this is Niklaus, sorry about him this is a rough time of year for him.'' he said smiling. 

''Well first off, everything I told you on the phone was a lie and someone who was really close to you sent me to you's.'' I admitted. Elijah looked really mad after what I told him, ''Give me one good reason of why I shouldn't kill you for wasting mine and my brothers time?'' I took in a sharp breath ''Because I have information about the daughter your brother lost 15 years ago.'' I said and it got Klaus' attention. ''What do you know of her?'' he asked with complete shock. ''I'm your daughter Klaus.''

''How do we know your not lying?'' Klaus asked. ''your brother Kol told me.'' ''Impossible, our brother is dead.'' Elijah said. ''I can hear dead people, ever since my 15th birthday I could hear him.'' I explained. They probably won't believe me, anyone could have made up this, but I wasn't making this up. ''Look I wouldn't make this up, I'd be suicidal if I was lying. And Kol told me everything I need to know about you.'' 

After a few more hours of convincing them they believed me. They invited me to go to mystic falls to get more proof off a girl who is part of the other side, Bonnie Bennett