2

The next day after everyone was gone, I decided to pack my bags to find my real dad. ''Kol? you there?'' I asked.

''Alway was here. What's up?'' he asked,

''I want to meet my dad.'' was all I said, there was a long silence.

''Are you sure, I mean he isn't a people person. Don't you want to know him a little better before you meet him.'' he said. he had a point.

''Okay, tell me about him, and his past.''

''Well this is how you were born,1000 years ago our mother turned our family into vampires, when your dad, Klaus killed someone we found out he was part werewolf. His werewolf side was dormant for 1000 years then he slept with your mother, found out she was pregnant, tried to kill both of yous. But my big brother Elijah came and saved you both because he had a thing for Haley. You were born then Kidnapped.'' he explained.

''Wow, he sounds like a great person.'' I said sarcastically.

''Yeah he daggered me and put me in a coffin for 900 years.'' he said.

''Oh lovely! What does that make me? Vampire or werewolf?'' I asked.

''It makes you werewolf, vampire and you got the witch gene from my mother, now that I think about it your adoptive father probably didn't hate my brother but knew many supernatural beings would be after and he saved you from that life.'' Kol told me.

Kol had managed to somehow get my uncle, Elijah's number to arrange for me to meet with me. 'Hi, I'm Mia Daly, I was wondering if we could arrange a meeting?' I texted, I sat on my bed biting my nails. Why was I nervous about getting text. Two minutes later 'How did you get this number and who are you?'

''What do I tell him Kol? I can't say 'Hi I'm your niece and your dead brother gave me your number', that would be weird.'' I say,

''Tell him there are witch's trying to bring his mother back to life.'' He said so I typed it out. 'Where and when?' he text back.

'The Phoenix park in Ireland, county Dublin Saturday @12. Bring your Brother, this involves him too.'