4.

Elijah and Klaus were bringing me to mystic falls. I was sitting in the plane drawing random things. Klaus sat in-front of me on the plane, I flicked onto a new page and began to draw him while he was asleep. ''Quit staring.'' he said opening his eyes. I sighed, ''What were you doing?'' he asked. ''Drawing. I draw when I'm bored.'' I say, he nods and closes his eyes again. ''So you like to draw, what else do you like to do?'' he asked I smiled. ''I like to read and go out with my friends.'' I said.

''What was my mother like? Did you love her?'' I asked, He sighed and opened his eyes. ''No I didn't love her, and I didn't know much about her, only that she wanted a family. You were her only family.'' ''If you didn't love her, how am I here?'' ''You weren't planned, your mother was at my house we were drinking and you probably know what happened next. I don't regret it, finding out her being pregnant at first I didn't care, then when your mother wanted to put you misery of me being your father I was mad and it showed me how much humanity I had left.''  

I woke up in a bed, not my bed. This bed was a king sized bed and was very comfortable. ''Good morning.'' Elijah greeted standing at the door. I sat up rubbing my eyes, ''Where am I?'' I asked slowly getting out of the bed. ''One of the spare rooms. Rebekah's room is next door.'' Elijah said still standing at the door. ''Rebekah?'' I questioned. ''Your aunt.'' Kol and Elijah said at the same time, I jumped in surprise. ''Everything okay?'' Elijah asked. ''Yeah, Kol just surprised me. He said 'Your aunt' at the same time as you. So where is Rebekah?'' Just I finished Rebekah pushed Elijah screaming ''I knew you'd come back.'' I couldn't reply my breath was knocked out of me and I couldn't breath. ''Rebekah squeeze her anymore and she won't ever come back.'' Elijah said pulling her off me.

I was in my new bedroom sitting on my bed drawing the view from the window, upside down. There was a knock on the door, ''Come in!'' I shout still upside down, I turn my head to the side to see Klaus with a confused look on his face, ''Is this normal? Or should I worry?'' he asked, I nod in agreement, ''I do this when I can't think or when I'm bored.'' I say. ''We can go shopping, get to know each other.'' Rebekah said walking into the room. ''Eww, no! shopping is boring. We can go skateboarding instead.'' I say smiling.

Rebekah and I had gone shopping to get me a new skateboard and herself a pair of roller skates. Me and Bekah were skating down the roads. ''Wanna race? And no vampire powers.'' I asked, ''Your on and you have Hybrid power, you would probably beet me.'' she said.

''Ready! Set! Go!'' I scream and start pushing myself on my board. I was near the street corner where our finish line was, when a car came speeding around the corner and hit into me. ''Amalia! Amalia! Are you okay?'' Rebekah shouted speeding over to me. I had a cut across my face and had a sore leg. ''Lets do that again!'' I shout. ''Here take this.'' she said biting her wrist and putting her bloody wrist to my mouth. I was about to protest when the blood started to go down my throat, until I started to vomit it back up. ''What the hell was that for.'' I asked angrily. ''Vampire blood heals people but your body rejected it. So now we are both going to die because you have a broken leg.''

Me and Bekah were walking back up to the house, well she was I was limping. ''Your dead.'' Kol said, "Thanks for the encouragement Kol." I spat back sarcastically. "Why was Kol encouraging you?'' Klaus asked before turning around and when he did he looked mad. "What did you do?''. ''We were having fun then a car came and I was on the ground, Rebekah tried to heal my leg but I coughed up the blood and now where here.'' I explained