10

Rebekah and I were at the mall shopping for cloths, I hadn't told her about the Christmas dance. Rebakah was currently trying on a pale green dress with a darker shade green belt. ''Lovely!'' I say cheerfully, well I said it like that because I want to go, like now. I spot Cleo on the other side of the room looking at a black and purple dress with pleats and flowers between the pleats. I was very nice dress. It looked like she was going to buy it until she looked at the price tag. She put it back and walks away looking slightly upset.

It gave me an idea, I was going to get it for the Christmas dance. I could already see the shocked face. I ran over took the dress and tried it on. It fit perfectly. I found a pair of heels to go with it. After doing some shopping Rbekah went to some coffee shop and there I told her about the dance and about Cleo. 

When we got home to Klaus and Kol shouting at each other. I walk into my dads art room, there stood him and Kol. ''He killed me, its only fair if I get to torment him, since I can't kill him without getting the hunters curse.'' Kol shouts from across the room. ''You will not torment the Gilbert boy Kol.'' Klaus shouts back. "Enough!" I shout at both of them, the lights and candles in the room flicker. ''Why do you want to kill the Gilbert boy? And why isn't he aloud to?'' I ask both of them.

"Jeremy Gilbert was boy who killed me and Nik doesn't want me to kill him.'' Kol explains. ''I say you just mess with him, like leaving him messages saying 'Miss me?' or something like that.'' I suggest. Kol looks at Klaus as if asking him permission. "Fine, but if he dies you explain to his sister. And you know how her and he friends love to try and kill us.'' Klaus agrees and walks out of the room. Kol turns to me with a evil grin on his face. ''Want to pull a few pranks on an old friend?''

Kol drives down an unfamiliar road, and parks outside a small house. Kol gestures me to follow him as he gets out of the car and walks up to the front door. ''What are you going to do? Just knock on his door and ask did he miss you?'' I asked, Kol takes out a piece of paper and writes 'Miss me?' on it. He ties it to a rock and throws it through the window, by then we are standing at the car again. It was very dark outside and when Jeremy opened the door he could only see our dark figures. 

"Really dude!'' He shouts ''Who is this?'' Kol speeds up behind him and whispers in this ear ''Miss me?'' and speeds away before Jeremy could see him. "Who are you?" Jeremy shouts pulling a stake from his boots. ''That's not going to kill me, mate. I thought you already knew that.'' Kol whispered behind him. 

After a night of messing with Jeremy, Kol and I headed home. When we got home I went straight to bed. 

DREAM:

I was in an old house. There were holes in the walls and the ground creaked as I walked over it. Sunlight poured through the windows and filled the room with light. I walk though a white broken down door, then walk down a flight of stairs and found myself in a basement filled with candles and broken, dust furniture.

I look around the room taking in the dusty sight. Suddenly all the candles engulf themselves with flames. I jump in surprise as the room lights up. I hear whispers all around me. I couldn't make out what they were saying, I turn to walk out of the room to find myself magically glued to the ground. ''What's going on?'' I whisper to myself. I could hear heavy rain from outside then a crack of thunder. I jump again in surprise. ''There coming.'' A whisper fill filled the room. ''Who's coming?'' I whisper back, there was a long pause and then the room filled up with whispers again, ''There coming.'' and then the candles went out.