Chapter Thirteen.

The night went by slow, Bowers and I only spoke briefly on Chanel and the incident that happened there. I was intrigued by him, sure he was problematic but certainly not one dimensional. He opened up about his dad, he had problems of his own. His mom not being present in his life and I strongly identified with him in a way. I often felt isolated too, I often felt as though I was going insane .

Henry's company had made me feel safer, but of course he did not have my heart. I had experienced a few minor heart breaks and there was one distinctive guy who I so desperately wanted but did not fit my social class or agenda. He was quite the loser with an attitude of a popular kid, I respected that and hoped that one day it would become reality. Although at this point it did not.

The next morning had broken through, Henry had decided to go home and I called Chanel to see how she was. "Chanel, how are you today?" I asked. Chanel seemed hesitant to answer " a little better, thank you for looking after me (Y/N)" she finally replied in a soft tone. "You're welcome, I'm worried about you" I confessed, reoccurring imagines of last night still present in my mind. "I'll be okay, but no more parties (Y/N). It's going to come for us again" Chanel replied seriously and almost in a demonic tone.