Chapter Four.

Was this really happening? I blinked twice but IT was still there. Could this be who was coming for me? I couldn't believe my eyes. I even pinched myself and IT was still there, staring into my soul. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"So, what do ya say?" It said in a excited manner. I wanted to run more than ever, but for some reason I was stuck to the ground. My legs couldn't move and my breath became scarce. I started to tremble and stutter as I spoke, "I'm leaving" I finally spoke.

"I know where you live (Y/N)!" It shouted in a demonic tone, completely frightening the life out of me. I started to cry as I reached my house, I was drenched in the rain and scarred from my encounter with another yet again freak.

3:10am
I had finally drifted off to sleep later on that evening, not having the slightest clue how as all I seemed to think about was Pennywise. It must of been my imagination messing with me, or some sort of nightmare that came in a physical form. Maybe I wasn't feeling good? Hallucinations?

All of the sudden, I heard light creaks of the floor boards. I awoke, terrified. It had stopped for about two minutes and again the creaks got louder and louder until it came to a pause. A long pause. My heart was racing as fast as it could and I was frozen in my bed with only my blankets as my guard.

Two minutes went by, but then my door swung open fast and aggressively. Shit. I shot up, holding onto my blankets for dear life as the 6'4 clown came into my vision, tears fell from my eyes as I tried to shift as far away as possible from this creature. It smiled as it came closer with sharp teeth like razors and the same dazzling blue eyes that could put you into a daze.

"Don't you want to be friends, (Y/N)?" Pennywise spoke as his movements became closer. "Leave me alone" I screamed. Earning a sinister smirk from the clown himself. "Leave you freak!" I screamed yet again in an attempt to scare it off. It only made it angrier.

It launched itself towards me, screaming and grabbing my neck. I gasped for breathe as I pleaded for my life "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I cried. It showed to mercy. "Please!" I look into its eyes and it's face softens, releasing me. I coughed and coughed trying to get my breathe back.

"I'm sorry" it said, guiltily. I was relieved that it actually let me go, I could've been dead for sure. I sobbed again, uncontrollably and frightened. Pennywise came closer as he attempted to comfort me, gently playing with my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder, more afraid than ever but eagerly needing comfort.

4:30am
I finally drifted back to sleep, Pennywise stayed for awhile but left in guilt. The next morning I had woken up with bruises across my neck, my throat hurt and my eyes were sore. Most of all, I found myself tucked into bed. What else could be so right at the wrong time? I missed the horrifying clown in some senses, wondering if he'd ever return.