Chapter Ten.

I shot up straight away, with blood running down my hands. I panicked. "Boys can you give us five minutes?" I asked, shaking slightly. Vic ran to Chanel's side, "Chanel you said you were using the bathroom, what happened?" He asked looking concerned. But Chanel did not lift her head. In fact, she looked almost lifeless. I was trying to think of what to do but we didn't plan for Chanel to end up drenched In blood.
"Call off the party" Vic spoke again. It was surprising that he even cared about her that much considering how problematic he really was. Patrick and Henry were still in the door way and hadn't said a word. "Well am I going to do this myself or are you boys going to help me clear the house?" I asked as I got up.

They finally broke out of their trance and followed me down stairs. "Okay okay, everyone it's time to leave" I shouted. There were a few grunts and hisses from people who didn't want the party to end. But nevertheless people started moving outside and stumbling to the gates but slower than I wanted. "Start moving faster if you don't want Bowers to kick your ass" I bellowed again, then the pace moved up, I could see Henry's smirk in the corner of my eye.

It took around half an hour but eventually the house was cleared of its inhabitants. The only people left here were Chanel, Vic, Patrick's Henry and myself. I could not envision the night turning out this way and the worries of Chanel overloaded in my head. I still didn't know where all this blood came from and why it happened.

I had returned to the bathroom where Chanel still laid on the floor, this time cuddling into Vic. She had not stopped her crying and I only grew more worried about her. "Okay boys, if you would help by cleaning up a little downstairs and I'll clean up Chanel" I ordered, they all agreed.

I grabbed a flannel from the bathroom cabinet to wash the now dried blood from Chanel's face. "Are you okay? What happened?" I asked quietly, trying not to make Chanel feel worse. "You'll think I'm crazy" she replied as her voice broke slightly. "I would never" I replied, dabbing the flannel onto her forehead. "Something came for me. I don't know what it was but it trapped me in here and all this blood came from the drains" Chanel said rather rapidly. It took awhile for me to calculate what has happened and I knew that Chanel wouldn't lie about something like this.
I was still wondering what exactly she meant by 'something' but it would have to wait. She was already shaken up by all this especially on her seventeenth.

After I had cleaned her up we had joined the boys downstairs. I wasn't planning on staying tonight but now I felt that Chanel was in danger. "Vic are you staying with Chanel tonight?" I asked. He nodded. "Chanel is it okay for me to go home?" I asked Chanel who now was focused on the TV with her arms wrapped around Vic. "Yes of course, are you sure you'll be okay alone?" She replied. "Sure, I basically live alone" I giggled, but deep down I was a little scared. "Be safe" Vic said, I thanked him. As I was leaving Henry tailed behind me.

"(Y/N)" he spoke. I turned around to face him"yes Bowers?". "Don't go home alone, let me come with you" he replied in a more gentle tone than what I was used to. I smiled, "oh Henry, you really don't have to-" "no I want to" He cut me off, more adamant than ever.

I nodded and he smiled in an exciting manner. "We have to take the car though" he added.