Chapter Twelve.

Another reckless night had bestowed upon us, and I was about to get in Henry Bowers' car. Maybe it wasn't a good idea, we were still drunk.

Of course, Chanel's incident had sobered everyone up to an extent but the alcohol was still flowing through our bodies. "You know Henry, we could walk" I suggested, I didn't want to end up in a car crash tonight. "(Y/N), I don't even know where you live it'll be faster in the car" replied as he dug into his pockets for his keys.

I huffed silently. "Must we take your car? My house isn't that far away I could lead us by walking" I replied in a more adamant tone this time. Henry only rolled his eyes, it was clear who won the argument. "No (Y/N) get in my car now" Henry fired back. I obeyed and climbed into his car silently with my arms folded. I swore we were going to die tonight, and soon enough Bowers hit the gas and we sped off.

"Henry don't you think you could slow down a little?" I exclaimed, but he was fixated onto the road. It was like I was invincible. Henry's driving only got more and more reckless as we excited Chanel's neighbourhood. "Where do I go from here?" Bowers finally asked, finally acknowledging my presence.

"To the right, straight on until you see a house that has a gateway engraved the (L/N) manor" I replied, shuffling uncomfortably in his sports car. He took a vigorous turn right and sped up to the gates when I pressed the button to let us in.

"Holy shit (Y/N), your house is huge. And you live here by yourself?" Henry asked in excitement. I nodded, "yeah basically, mom and dad are almost never here" I replied, as Henry turned off the ignition. We exited the car and Bowers decided to have a closer look, whilst I was thanking the stars we didn't just end up dead.

"And I thought Chanel was rich" Bowers scoffed. I rolled my eyes "come on Bowers I'm cold let's get inside" I commanded, unlocking the door to my house.

The main hall of my house was decorating with real roses and hydrangea that were frequently changed to remain fresh. The floors were tailored with white tiles and the walls painted with panelled expensive wallpaper. I had requested it to be grey, everything was mostly grey.

Bowers stood there in awe, in a complete world of his own. The night was still among us and the house had gotten cold since I hadn't been there for nearly a full day, I trailed off to the side cupboard to turn on the heating and returned to the living room and Henry followed behind me.