been waiting long enough

At first Louis thought it was cute..

Harry was just barely sixteen.. he was still young. It made sense for him to be awkward and new at everything.. Louis understood that. So when the two tumbled into bed the first time, his lips attached to Harry's neck, he laughed it off when Harry had come before Louis was even able to get his trousers off.

Even the second time, Louis just smiled like it was no big deal. He had lasted a little longer. This time at least, the two of them were able to strip off their clothes and grind against each other.. for about thirty seconds. And then Harry had streaks of white across his chest and an already fucked out, embarrassed expression painted across his face.

Of course Louis wasn't going to say anything about it.. He could tell that Harry was a little upset that he couldn't last long enough. It was embarrassing to him that he couldn't keep from coming at just the simplest touch.. Especially because it was happening every single fucking time.

Before Louis was even able to get completely into it, Harry had already excited himself into an orgasm. And sure, Louis understood that Harry didn't mean for it to happen.. but it was frustrating.. both mentally and sexually.

Every time, Harry would just look up at him with regretful, sleepy eyes and mutter out,

"M'sorry, Boobear.. I'll do better next time, I promise."

And Louis wouldn't even care so much if Harry wasn't so damn tired after every orgasm. If Harry could just suck him off real fast.. or even just assist him with a wank.. it would be absolutely fine. But no, he would just pass out and leave Louis to deal with his stiffy alone.

Harry swears up and down that he wasn't a virgin before Louis (or still isn't a virgin now.. because he's never even made it long enough for them to properly fuck).. but Louis genuinely can't believe that this boy who can barely get his kit off before coming all over himself has managed to fuck someone else.

And then Harry swears that it's just what Louis does to him.

Stan nearly pissed himself when Louis told him what was happening. He didn't want to share Harry's embarrassment with his friend.. but it was getting ridiculous and now Louis was just really, really horny.

"He seriously fucking comes before you even get it in?!" he asked, sheer amusement in his tone.

Louis sat on his bed with the phone pressed against his ear, rubbing at the bridge of his nose. "Yes. Sometimes before he can even get naked. It's not funny!"

But Stan was already laughing again and Louis just fell back against his bed dejectedly. He was glad that Harry was out of the flat.. or he might have overheard the conversation and been upset.

"It's actually hilarious, mate.. Honestly. How many times has this happened? Like, how many since you've gotten together?"

Louis blushed a bit at that question.. because he really didn't care to admit. "Sixteen."

Stan howled with laughter again, and if Louis wasn't in such desperate need of help, he probably would have hung up on him.

"And you've never just fucking forced him down and fucked him again after he's like, finished or whatever? Because honestly, mate.. This sounds really pathetic."