A Night In

"What are you making tonight?' Louis asked, curling his arms around Harry's waist tightly, placing a gentle kiss on his spine.

From his place at the stove, Harry smiled and leaned back into the strong arms of Louis.

"I'm making pasta boo." He replied, untangling from Louis' arms and turning so he could come face to face, kissing Louis' forehead as those arms re-tightened around his waist.

"Pasta?" Louis asked, staring up into Harry's green eyes, "That sounds amazing."

Harry giggled as Louis began to nuzzle his head against his chest, feathered pieces of hair coming up and tickling at his neck.

"You need to stop or I won't get this done by the time the boys get here." Harry said, placing a soft kiss to Louis' lips and detaching from his boyfriend.

"No fair." Louis said, a pout replacing his smirk from before.

Harry rolled his eyes and leaned down for another kiss, knowing Louis would only moan and groan (and not in the good way) until he got his way. Louis hummed at the contact and tried to wrap his arms around Harry once again, but those big hands caught his arms before that could happen.

"Uh-uh mister. I've got to finish this." Another pout from Louis. "And because you're no help at all, it's gotta come down to me."

"I could help." Louis said, leaning back against the kitchen island. "I'm a good helper."

Harry lowered his eyes. "Oh really. You're a good helper? If I'm not mistaken, you can't even make toast without it burning."

"Hey! You love my toast!"

"I love you. Not your toast." Harry said, earning a shy smile from Louis.

But then it quickly dawned on Louis that Harry had insulted his toast. His toast, so a stern glare covered his tan face.

"I don't love you because you insulted my toast." Louis said, trying to stay angry at Harry, who was making it quite difficult.

"You do love me." Harry said, inching closer to Louis, his dimples making an appearance on his pale face.

"Never." Louis said, pushing Harry back.

Harry glared cutely, "Fine then. I won't cook. You can make dinner tonight. I'm sure Niall won't be at all angry that there isn't anything to eat."

Louis laughed, "Maybe I will cook dinner!"

This time, Harry's eyes widened, "You can't do that! You'll burn the flat down!"

Louis stepped closer to Harry and ran his fingers down the strong arms of his boyfriend. "Maybe if you taught me, I could make dinner."

Harry's breath shuddered as Louis' hands transported from his biceps over to his torso.

"Mm..maybe I could do that."

Louis smirked, knowing he had complete control over Harry.

"I'll be a very good boy." Louis whispered.

"Oh ye yeah?" Harry stuttered.

He continued running his fingers down down down Harry's chest and brought his lips to Harry's ear, the curls tickling his cheek as he whispered seductively, "Well then, let's get it on loverboy."

Harry shuddered again and he moved to attach his lips to Louis' but Louis would have none of that, quickly separating himself from Harry.

"Uh-uh mister...we've got to finish this don't we?" Louis said, borrowing Harry's words from before.