A Night To Remember

"Meet me over there in five" The words came roaring into my ear. I wanted Harry so bad, and now I knew he wanted me back. I'm sure the boys wouldn't notice our absense. 

*3 hours earlier*

We have this party tonight, the boys and I. Paul expects us to show up in 3 hours, dressed in suits, our hair done and our ties straight. But me, what do I want to do? I want to spend the night with the person I love, no not Eleanor but Harry. I love that boy with all my heart and it hurts that he doesn't reciprocate my love. Harry and I live together and we are always together but sometimes I feel like he is playing up our relationship for the cameras-for the people- and not me. He doesn't know how much it's affecting our relationship because he doesn't know how much I love him. "Louis, you ready?" I hear harry scream from the other room. One last check in the mirror, tie done up, all my hairs in place, "I'll be there in a minute". I need to collect myself before I face the love of my life yet another time without him knowing what he means to me. I suck in my gut, wipe the tear falling from my eye and walk out the door. He standing there looking at me, in his eyes I see lust, but I must be imagining it. I looked at the ground, I could feel myself blushing. I look up and see his confused expression. I walked right passed him, heading out of our apartment to meet the other boys before we get in our limo. 

The first person I see is Niall, drinking a beer. Then Liam and Danielle followed after him. Where's Zayn, I thought. And right as I'm thinking that he walks out from another room, buttoning up his shirt, followed by a girl. They looked up, hearing footsteps, and saw me blushing followed by a confused Harry; I could just imagine what they were thinking. 

When we arrived at the party we split up, not really, well they let me. Liam was on the dance floor with Danielle, Zayn and his girl-Savannah- were making out in a corner, and Niall was with Sean-who traveled all the way from Ireland to see him. I feel tugging on my shirt, I turn around and see Harry there, tears seeping out the corners of his eyes. 

"What's wrong Haz?" I asked genuinely concerned of his changed mood.

He looked down and started talking but I couldn't hear him, the music was too loud. I pulled him down an empty hallway, leading to the coat-check, where it was quiet. 

"Harry..." I said while hugging him tight. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Why do you keep doing this Lou? Leading me on like this?" Harry interjected. 

"What are you talking about Harry?" I said. I was genuinely confused. Was Harry admitting he liked me? I couldn't believe it... The thought that Harry could like me was... just so...new. 

"Don't you see the way I look at you? The way I stare into your eyes? Cant you see I lo..." he trailed off. 

"What were you about to say Harry?" I said, maybe I was imagining it but did he just start saying he loved me?

"Louis I-I'm sorry Lou, I didn't mean to say it" I knew it was too good to be true. He doesn't love me. I looked down, a tear falling from my eye. I hope he doesn't see it; I cant bare to cry infront of the man I love, the man who just confirmed my worst nightmare, that he didn't love me back. He saw it; he saw the tear. 

"Louis, why are you crying?" He said, sounding very confused. 

"You don't mean it, why did you say it?" and the next words came out of my mouth before I had time to think. "Why don't you love me Haz, cant you see that I love you?" at that I started crying even more, I started walking away, to join Niall and Sean. I was 10 steps from them when I remembered I had just been crying, so I turn away, going to the restroom so I can erase any trace of my tears. Just as I wipe my face with a paper towel when I hear weeps coming from one of the stalls. I knew it was Harry but I couldn't bare to face him. I head back out and see that Liam, Zayn and Niall were standing together- the perfect distraction for me. I was with all the boys, harry couldn't pull me away because it would be too obvious, perfect. But I wanted him so bad, and he was crying, so maybe he did mean that he loved me, he just didn't think I thought the same thing about him, because I'm with Eleanor. But I just told him I did. And right at that moment I feel the familiar touch of Harry's hand on my shoulder, putting his head close to mine. The music was loud so he screamed into my ear, but I knew no one else could hear the magical words that I just heard. " I love you too, and its taken me long to admit, maybe too long, but I want you Louis, meet me over there in five", and he pointed to coat room.