Sex Shop Adventures

He had noticed the sex shop long before he even dared enter it. It was on the path to and from school, but it had no windows so he couldn't see into it. He'd never known such a shop existed until then, but now he was beyond curious.

Walking home from school one bleary Tuesday afternoon, curiosity got the better of him and he stopped in front of its doors. The words "Secret Pleasures" were embroidered red on the tinted door, with the words "18+ only" right underneath in small white letters. Harry gulped. He wasn't 18, no- far from it, in his opinion- but he'd been curious for far too long so, taking a deep breath, he pulled the heavy door open and walked inside.

The first thing he noticed was that it was empty. He heaved a sigh of relief, glad he wouldn't see anyone he knew here. The second thing he noticed was how much stuff was there. Over on the right side of the room were rows and rows of bookshelves, where more-than-graphic covers could be seen. On the wall next to him were upright, unboxed dildos of various colors, on display. The far wall opposite him contained clothes of the most revealing nature. On a table to his left and along the wall were miscellaneous items like dice, handcuffs and flavored lube. The room had a warm, spacious feel to it.

Harry walked over to the miscellaneous table. He picked up a fuzzy black set of handcuffs and eyed them closely.

"You sure you should be in here?"

Harry jumped, eyes wide, and turned towards the voice. A man stood there, a young man, his blue eyes set on him. "You look a bit young."

"O-oh, no," Harry stammered, flustered. "No, I'm 18." He didn't even sound believable to his own ears. He was sure the man would throw him out.

Instead, the man looked him over and shrugged. "If you say so. I've seen people younger looking than you at least twice your age."

Harry let out a shaky breath. Turning back to the shelf, he placed the handcuffs down and stepped away. He made his way to the clothes, wrinkling his nose at the lingerie, and moved to the books. He ignored the woman friendly ones, which seemed to exist in abundance, and found one with two men on it involved in some pretty heavy stuff Harry only heard about. He flipped it open to a random page and his eyes widened comically at the graphic nature of the text. Felling flushed all of a sudden; he placed the book back and moved to the dildo display table. He picked up a slightly curved neon green one and felt it, the softness surprising him.

"Looking for anything in particular?" The man called.

"N-no," Harry responded. "Just looking."

"Well if you're looking for dildos," the man said, coming from behind the counter and over to him, "I would suggest the Jack Rabbit vibrator- it's the number one vibrator in the country."

"Um," Harry gulped loudly.

"Well, the one you have right there is pretty good. But it's not top of the line. Now this," he picked up a smooth silver one. It glinted off the light as he twirled it. "This one is really good. This one gets you climaxing very nicely."

"Um," Harry said, looking away. "Actually, this is my first time buying one. So I don't really know much about them."

"Ah, okay," the man said, shifting on his feet. "Well, if you want deep penetration, you should get this," he picked up a long white one, "but if you want something strictly for the prostate, I suggest this one." He lifted a light blue, curved one. "It's a favorite among men and women both."

"I've actually never..." he looked at all the sex toys before him, suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed. "I've actually never..."

"What's your name?" The man asked, eyeing him closely.