Oh Sh*t!

Louis knocked on Harry's door, slung open by a pair of strong arms and a tight embrace.

"Harry, y-you're choking me," Louis stuttered.

"You've been a very bad boy," Harry whispered in Louis's ear, biting his earlobe. "You didn't return my calls or texts all day."

"I'm sorry, babe. I was at the studio with Liam. I'm sorry you didn't feel well enough to come today."

"Well, I feel great now. And now, you're going to pay." Harry pulled Louis in by his hips and slammed the door closed. "Go upstairs and lay down on the bed. But keep yourself clothed," Harry demanded. Louis gulped, but followed orders and trudged upstairs to Harry's room, closing the door behind him, and laid on top of the comfort of his duvet. He closed his eyes, a tad scared of what might happen, when Harry busted through the door, hitting it on the wall.

"Who said for you to close the door?" Harry yelled.

"No one," Louis admitted. 

"Exactly." Louis had just noticed that Harry had something hidden behind his back. With one swift motion he discarded it on to the floor, and now hovering over and straddling Louis. "You have been a very, very naughty boy today, Louis."

"I'm sorry, Har-,"

"Save it!" Louis gulped. "Lean forward." Louis followed orders and moved his torso towards Harry. Harry agonizingly slowly removed Louis's shirt, throwing it to the right side of the bed. 

"Uhh, Harry?" Louis asked.

"Shut up, Louis!" Harry snapped. Louis didn't know what was possessing Harry, and it scared him.

"Ass up, baby." Harry pulled Louis's belt loops towards him, savoring the feeling of Louis's crotch against his own. Harry started pulling down Louis's trousers with his teeth, way too slowly. Louis bucked his hips up in anticipation. Harry smacked Louis's thigh through the clothing, leaving a stinging sensation throughout Louis's leg. "Screw it," Harry mumbled, pulling Louis's pants down with his large hands. Harry slid off of Louis's figure, down to where he discarded whatever he had in his hands earlier. Picking it up, and bring it closer, Louis could finally see that Harry had rope. 

"Harry?" Louis asked frantically. Harry straddled Louis once again, his lips hovering over Louis's. 

"Louis, I am extremely pissed off right now. I highly suggest that you keep your mouth closed. You got it?" Louis slowly nodded, then afterwards Harry sinisterly smirked, showing his dimples. In one rapid motion, Harry laced Louis's wrists in rope, tying it to the headboard. His limbs were tied separately, giving Louis a stretched-out feeling through-out his torso. Harry got up and moved to the closet on the other side of the room, shuffling things around. He sneered a bit, shoving something in his pocket before straddling Louis again. Harry pressed a chaste kiss to Louis's lips before moving down to his jawline and neck. He sucked harshly and Louis let out a pleasurable moan, earning him a slap on his thigh. "Hush." Harry went back to biting and sucking, then swirling his tongue around the bite a bit to calm the sensation. 

Harry placed kisses down Louis's torso, stopping to suck on each of his nipples, they now become erect. He kissed down his v-line, stopping to bite here and here, before slowly pulling his boxers down, letting his hard spring free. "Mmm, you look so good," Harry commented, licking his lips. Louis blushed at Harry's remark, trying - and failing - to hide his face in his shoulder. "Open your mouth," he commanded. Louis slowly opened his mouth. Harry stuck a vibrator in there. "Get it wet." Louis sucked and swirled it in his mouth while Harry removed the other object from his pocket. A c*ck ring. Louis gulped. He was tied up, was going to have a vibrator in him, and wouldn't be able to cum. Asstastic. Harry slowly slid the ring down Louis's member and inserted 2 fingers in Louis's puckered hole before saying, "Open up." Louis obeyed and opened his mouth to reveal the - now wet - vibrator, sitting atop his tongue. "Good boy," Harry praised, lapping the vibrator off of Louis's tongue with his own, mixing the saliva. Harry pulled out his fingers and replaced them with the vibrator. Louis clenched around the vibrator, getting adjusted to the new feeling with in him. Harry got the remote type thing out of this pocket and started cranking it up, not even giving Louis any prep. Louis groaned, earning him a smack on the thigh, his one much harsher than the last. Harry's mouth hovered over this length, it already dripping pre-cum. Harry's down dipped out and licked it off, giving Louis a shiver down his spine. Harry cranked the vibrator up another notch, Louis trying harder to clench around it to stop it, closing his eyes tight in the process. Harry took some of Louis in his mouth while massaging his balls. Louis pulled on the restraints, but that only made them all of the more tighter. He groaned at this new information. Harry squeezed his balls, and Louis squeaked. Louis is a bloody mess by now. Harry turned the vibrator all of the way up, taking Louis out of his mouth, Louis internally groaned at the loss of the warmth around his member. Harry then took Louis in his mouth again, hollowing out his cheeks to take Louis's whole 8 inch. He licked up the vein slowly. Louis squirmed under his touch. 

"H-Harry... Just f-f*ck me already," Louis pleaded, sweat bead forming on his forehead. 

"Ass up," he demanded. Louis quickly obeyed. Harry hovered over Louis, holding him up by his hips. Harry bent down to kiss Louis, his mouth hovering over Louis's by centimeters, before being replaced by a harsh smack on the bum. "SILENT!" Harry demanded, throwing Louis back down on the duvet. Louis gulped, too scared to even feel the stinging in his bum. "Hold yourself up." Louis did, holding himself up by his knees, and by putting pressure on the head board. "Good boy," he praised, ripping his plaid shirt off and laying down under Louis. "Hold. Still." Lou nodded, already trying to prepare himself for what was coming. Harry pulled Louis's cheeks open, feeling around for the vibrator he placed there. Pulling it out, he set it at the base of Louis's member, between his length and balls. "Keep it there. If it falls, you pay." Louis nodded. Harry slowly moved his face up to Louis's hole, teasingly licking around it. Louis felt moans coming through his throat, but had to keep his mouth closed and keep his moans in. He pulled on the restraints and wiggled as Harry slowly put his tongue in Lou's hole, thrusting it in and out quickly. Louis squirmed under this touch as well as the effect the vibrator had on him. Louis would have cum 2 times by now, but he couldn't due to this bloody c*ck ring. With all of this wiggling that he was doing, the vibrator fell and Harry growled. Louis gulped, afraid at what may happen. Harry chuckled, "We'll get to that later." He then thrusted his tongue in and out again, then stopping and holding it there, moving it around in Louis's puckered hole. Louis clenched around Harry's tongue as he pulled out. "Mmm, you taste so good," Harry said again from under Louis. He finally moved out from under him, letting Lou ease himself back down slowly. Harry slid his pants and tight trousers down together slowly. After getting them down mid-thigh, his length sprung free. "This is what you do to me," he confessed. Louis licked his lips. "Like what you see?" Louis nodded feverishly. Harry chuckled. He then removed all of his clothing articals and straddled Louis again, lining himself up at his entrance. "You shouldn't need prep, right?" Without waiting for an answer, Harry plunged in, Louis masking a moan. And either way, Louis thinks the rimming and the vibrator prepped him enough. He just wanted Harry in him already. Harry quickly started thrusting in to him, while Louis moaned, earning him numerous smacks on the side of this thigh. Harry continued thrusting in and out rather harshly, eventually finding his prostate. 

"Ri-right there," Louis whispered. Harry banged in to his abused prostate several times more.

"I know where your d*mn prostate is, Louis." Harry hit Louis's thigh extremely hard this time, and Louis clenched his eyes shut. "Look at me," Harry demanded, once loosing eye contact with Louis. Louis slowly opened his eyes to meet Harry's green orbs right in front of his, sprinkled gold with lust and love. Louis just wanted to bloody cum right now. He was so needy but the stupid ring wouldn't let him. He mentally cussed Harry out. Harry pulled out of Louis, only to go back in just as soon so much harder and faster, the base of Harry's member constantly banging against Louis. Harry thrusted in to Louis a couple more times, before pulling out agonizingly slow. "You can talk now." 

"H-Harry please take this bloody ring off of me I need to f*cking cum. I hurt so bad but that felt so good," Louis admitted and started rambling off incoherent words. Harry chuckled. 

"I'm not taking that ring off. You dropped the vibrator. I said you would be punished. It's time for round two," Harry smirked.