I'm On My Knees, Show Me How To Beg

Summary: That door at the end of the hall. It's always been there, but Louis has never opened it. Harry has kept it a secret that stays locked up......until now.

________________________________________________________________________________

Louis Tomlinson has always been a curious person. He likes to know everything, and he loves secrets. Louis happens to know that his best friend, band mate, and house mate Harry Styles has a big secret. Louis just can't figure out what it is.

The older boy knows it has something to do with that d*mn door at the end of their hallway. Harry always disappears into that room when they're just hanging around at home. When Louis tries to follow, the door is always locked. And when Harry comes out, he locks the door again and hides the key. It kills Louis that he knows everything about the younger boy except for this.

And every time Louis asks Harry about it, the curly haired boy just shrugs and walks away. It's infuriating and Louis seriously needs to know what his best friend is hiding.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Today, One Direction doesn't have to do anything. They don't have to be anywhere, see anyone, none of that. Liam decides to go visit his girlfriend, Danielle, and Zayn and Niall decide to go into London together and do some shopping. Harry decides to stay in as usual and soon disappears behind his special door. Louis watches the boy go in and sighs to himself. Then an idea strikes him. He waits patiently, keeping a close eye on the door.

When Harry comes out about an hour later, Louis springs into action. He quickly runs into the hallway and peeks into Harry's room, where he just catches the younger boy tucking the key to the mystery door under his mattress. He does a mental victory dance and scurries back to the living room before Harry can catch him.

Harry comes out of his room a few seconds later and smiles at Louis while he puts his shoes on.

"I'm going to Tesco's. I'll be back in a little while." Harry announces, ruffling Louis' feathery hair and walking out.

Louis practically flies off the couch and into Harry's room, shoving his hand underneath the mattress and pulling the key out triumphantly. He smiles wide and hurries to the door. He stops abruptly, nerves setting in. Whatever is behind this door, Harry obviously doesn't want anyone to know about the contents of this room....especially Louis. He doesn't know if he should invade the younger boy's privacy just to satisfy his curiosity. Then he remembers how long he's waited for this and shoves the key in the lock, turning it and pushing the door open.

He's stopped again by the sight of the room. His breath catches in his throat and his heart still, every muscle frozen solid. The room is painted a dark, blood red, with black curtains covering the windows and the only source of light is a lamp in the corner giving off a dim, sultry glow. The wall to Louis' right is covered completely in black leather straps and whips and crops and gags and a lot of things Louis has never seen before. There is a large black bed in the center of the room, covered in white sheets and fluffy pillows. A black chest of drawers sits on the wall behind the bed. The wall to his left is covered in chains and metal shackles, and a chair with handcuffs attached to it sits in front of it. The whole room looks like some sort of sex torture chamber, and Louis has a feeling that that is exactly what this is.

He enters the room cautiously, drawn to the chest of drawers. He opens the first drawer and finds a large collection of differently colored vibrators. He finds himself chuckling, and goes for the second drawer where he finds c*ck rings, and a lot of them too.

He roots through the other drawers, finding blindfolds and more gags, and in the last drawer he finds ropes and binds and more handcuffs, all kinds of equipment Louis knows is used for tying someone down. He shivers and quickly shuts the drawer. And just as he goes to examine the leather filled wall, Harry comes back in through the front door.