They still loved each other

Teddy was really worried about his wife; she hadn't left the house in weeks, not since the funeral. Minerva lay in their bed all day; the only person she would really talk to or show emotion for was little Remus.

Teddy and Remus went round to the burrow one day for lunch with the whole family, Minerva decided against it.

"Where is Minerva dear?" Molly asked her grandson curiously.

"She wasn't feeling up to it." Teddy replied quietly.

"Has this been happening a lot?" Hermione asked him, very worried about her daughter.

"Not really." he lied.

"Mummy never leaves her bedroom." little Remus piped up sadly.

At this revelation everyone looked at Teddy, sad expressions on their faces.

"Honestly its fine, I can handle it." Teddy said, trying to look confident.

Hermione went over and sat beside Teddy, putting Remus on her lap.

"You don't have to honey, we're here." Hermione said, putting one arm around Teddy in a half, but loving embrace.

Teddy was embarrassed that he couldn't help his wife, that he couldn't keep his family strong, but when he knew that he had help he felt a lot better, he knew this was the right thing to do for his wife.

Hermione and his grandmother accompanied him and Remus back to their little house; they didn't want too many people to be there in case it stressed Minerva out. He hated that they were treating her like she was sick, but in a way he supposed she was.

Hermione knocked on her daughter's bedroom door when they got back, Mrs. Weasley right behind her. But they got no reply.

Hermione pushed the door open to see her daughter lying on the bed; her eyes were wide open and bloodshot, tears running down her face as she cried silently.

"Minerva." Mrs. Weasley whispered quietly.

Minerva twisted her head round to look at them; her eyes were blank and empty, like there was nothing inside her but a black hole.

"Hi darling how are you?" Molly said, sitting down on her bed.

"I'm fine." Minerva replied, her voice was scratchy as if she hadn't spoken in days.

"No your not, come on, we'll go down stairs for a bit yeah?" Molly asked her gently.

"No, I want to stay here." Minerva said, she sounded like a child, but then again she was only 21.

Molly patted Minerva’s leg then walked slowly out of the room, giving Hermione a look as if to say 'your turn'. But Hermione followed her out of the room, she needed to call someone first.

Hermione was so glad to see Draco when he arrived; she just flung her arms around his neck. She didn't realize how sad she was until she broke down into floods of tear.

"Hermione, what's wrong?" Draco asked her alarmed.

"It's Minerva, she's so upset and hurt, she's barely even there any more, she hasn't left her room in a month!" Hermione said, she hated seeing her daughter in so much pain, she would do anything to take away even a drop of that pain, and she knew Draco would too.

Together her and Draco walked into the room, Draco reached out and took her hand, and in that moment Hermione remembered how wonderful it was to be loved by Draco.

"Hi baby." Hermione said to her daughter softly. Once again Minerva turned around but when she saw her father Hermione saw some light return to her eyes.

"Dad, you’re here!" she exclaimed, obviously shocked and happy at this.

"Of course I am, you need your family around you right now." he said, stroking her hair soothingly.

"I can't face it here dad, everywhere I look I am reminded of Molly, even when I look at Remus!" Minerva said, fresh tears forming in her eyes.

"Well then we will go away, just you me and your mother, how about that?" Draco asked her, a smile on his handsome face.

"What do you mean?" Minerva asked him, not quite understanding.

"A little holiday, just for a few days, we can spend some time together as a family." Draco said, looking at Hermione for confirmation that this was ok.

"Yes darling, it would do us all some good, what do you think?" She asked her daughter.

"Yes, thank you." Minerva said, getting up from the bed and hugging them both at the same time.

Draco looked at Hermione over Minerva's shoulder, giving her a triumphant smile.

Even though her and Draco weren't in love any more didn't mean that they didn't still love each other.