Our baby Molly

A healer used her wand to make a stretcher appear, onto which they laid Mrs. Weasley. Arthur ran along side the stretcher as they brought her to another room in the intensive care unit instead of back to the cancer ward.

"What happened to her?" Minerva asked, she was so worried, Molly was one of the nicest people she knew, she couldn't bear to loose her too, not today.

"I don't know, one minute she was fine and they next she wasn't moving or breathing." Teddy said, wiping tears from his eyes.

Minerva tried to get out of bed once again.

"Aaggghh!" she screamed, clutching her stomach.

"Minerva what's wrong?!" Teddy asked her, alarmed.

"It's ok Mr. Lupin, your wife is fine. After such a major procedure she is bound to be in pain. But she should stay in bed for at least a day. Her pain is quite severe so after she leaves here she will need to be in a wheel chair for a week or two" A healer said, helping Minerva back into bed.

Minerva lay still, as long as she didn't move too much she couldn't feel pain, physically anyway.

Teddy lay down in the bed beside her. Harry and Remus walked in seconds later.

"How is she?" Teddy asked Harry, fear obvious in his voice.

"Critical, but stable." Harry said, releasing Remus's hand. Harry then walked out of the room, leaving the little family alone together.

"Is grandma Weasley going to be ok?" Remus asked them. Teddy leant down and picked up his son, placing him in-between himself and Minerva.

"I hope so son, I hope so." He said as he stroked the boy's hair soothingly. Eventually Remus fell asleep and his soft snores filled the room. Minerva and Teddy both tried to get asleep, but neither could. All the couple did was pray, pray for the best woman they knew and pray for the soul of their beautiful little girl.

Teddy and Minerva weren't the only ones praying that night, every single Weasley and Potter was praying too. When George closed his eyes he saw only one person, Fred. George prayed to his twin, knowing how much he would want to help their mother.

"Please help her Freddie." He whispered aloud.

Fred never spoke a word but he smiled slightly at his brother.

After this George fell asleep. When he opened his eyes it was to a glorious sight.

His mother was sitting up in bed with her children sitting around her, all smiling from ear to ear.

"Mum! You’re awake!" George said, getting up from his chair and sitting on the bed beside her.

"Yes, the healer said I am getting loads better really quickly." She said, giving George a hug.

George couldn't be happier that his mum was getting better and he knew in his heart it had something to do with Fred.

Minerva opened her eyes about eight hours after she had fallen asleep; it was now 6am the next morning. Teddy and Remus were still asleep at her side so she decided not to get up, she just watched her boys sleeping, they looked so peaceful, but she knew it wouldn't last.

Five minutes after she woke up there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in." she called quietly. Minerva couldn't believe her eyes when Mrs. Weasley walked in.

"Mrs. Weasley, you’re ok!" Minerva said, shifting too quickly, waking Teddy and Remus.

"Grandma!" the boys said together, both bouncing out of bed. Remus ran over and hugged her tightly, Teddy not far behind.

"Yes I'm fine, the healer said I'll be able to go the same day as you." Molly said, walking over to Minerva's bed and giving her a hug. For the first time in weeks Minerva smiled.

A few days later both Mrs. Weasley and Minerva were released from hospital, this should have been a happy time for the entire family, but it wasn't, because the next day the family were holding the baby's funeral, and Teddy and Minerva still didn't have a name for their little girl.

Hermione wheeled her daughter's chair at the funeral as Teddy, Harry, Ron and Draco carried the tiny coffin. The only person there who was not family was Minerva's best friend, Amy. Amy had always stuck by her best friend and she was the only person outside of her family that Minerva trusted.

After placing the little coffin in the ground beside baby Luna's grave Teddy stood beside his crying wife. Minerva couldn't help herself; this was the saddest day of her life.

Minerva sat there with her son on lap, he didn't fully understand the extent of his mother's sadness but he whispered to her,

"It's ok mummy, don't cry." Remus said, leaning into her and giving her a hug. This soothed Minerva, without him Minerva could never have gotten through that terrible day.

Everyone laid a little flower on top of the baby's casket, but when it got to Molly she walked over slowly and laid a tiny pink teddy bear that was the same color as the child's hair.

"Teddy." Minerva said, looking up at her husband.

"Yes?" he asked her, bending down so that she could whisper in his ear.

"I think we should call our daughter Molly." She said.

"It's perfect, our baby Molly." Teddy said, looking at his grandmother and knowing there wasn't a better name in the world for their child.