Minerva's my little girl!

Teddy was sitting at Molly's bedside, waiting for Minerva to return. Thirty minutes had passed since she had left and Teddy was getting worried.

"Where could she be?" Teddy asked Harry, he was petrified she had gone into labor without him.

"We'll find her son, come on." Harry said, leading Teddy from the room.

They walked around the hospital for ages trying to find her, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Dad, she's not here!" Teddy said, his hair was turning color drastically as his fear grew by the second.

Harry walked over to the nearest healer.

"Excuse me, have you seen a heavily pregnant young woman?" Harry asked her.

"Well there was a girl found at the bottom of a staircase less than an hour ago…" the healer said.

"What?!" Teddy cried.

"It might not be her Teddy." Harry told him calmly, even though on the inside he was so frightened.

"Could you please describe the woman?" Harry asked the healer, fear in his eyes.

"She was very young, around twenty, long curly blond hair, dark grey eyes…" the healer stopped abruptly when she saw Teddy's face.

"It's her, oh god it's her!" he cried, crumpling to the floor.

"I'm so sorry, she is in very critical condition at the moment, I will take you to her immediately." the healer said, helping Harry bring Teddy to his feet.

They walked to the intensive care unit, no one speaking a word; Teddy’s devastated tears only broke the silence.

When they got to the private room Teddy tried to walk in the door.

"I'm sorry you can't come in here." a healer said, closing the door in Teddy's face, just before the door closed Teddy got a glimpse of Minerva hooked up to machines, tubes coming out of her body and lots of healers bustling around her.

Teddy slumped into a chair outside her room. Harry hated to see his godson go through this, he remember what it was like when him and Ginny went through this terrible ordeal and he just prayed Teddy wouldn't have to go through the same.

"Where is she, where's my baby!" a voice shouted down the corridor.

"Hermione?" Harry asked, confused.

"Harry, where is she, please tell me she's going to be okay?" Hermione cried, breaking down as he hugged her.

"There's no news yet, Hermione what do you mean your baby?" Harry said, stepping back from her. Hermione wiped her eyes, trying to speak through the tears.

"She's my daughter okay! Minerva is my little girl!" Hermione cried, when she turned around she saw that her entire family had gathered behind her.

"Your daughter? Hermione how is that possible?" Ron asked, staring at her in shock.

"I was in fifth year, I got pregnant! It wasn't meant to happen." Hermione said, trying to stop crying.

"Will you stop talking about this? My wife could be dying in there!" Teddy exploded.

"I'm sorry Teddy." Hermione said, sitting down beside him and putting her arm around his shoulders.

"Who's her father Hermione?" Ron asked her. Before she had the chance to answer there was a cracking sound to their left.

Draco had arrived.

"Where is she, is Minerva ok?" he cried, seeing all their upset faces.

"Him! You had a baby with him!" Ron screamed at her, his face turning as red as his hair.

Hermione was about to reply when the door in front of them opened, everyone stood up to great the healer.

He looked straight at Teddy and shook his head.