CHAPTER 11

Raven’s POV

I had never in my entire life felt more helpless than at that time. Seeing Ana so scared was killing me. I could hear the gasps and my mom’s silent sobs behind me. Trying to calm down I look away from the screen, I feel Helen’s hand on my shoulder. I look at her and my pain was reflected in her eyes. But this wasn’t the time nor the place for this.

I look at the screen again, looking for clues that might lead us to her. The video wasn’t very long. And the only thing that could be seen was Ana, everything in the background was black. She was holding yesterday’s newspaper and she looked so scared. When I get my hands on the bastards who did this I swear there will be hell to pay.

I really couldn’t see anything besides Ana. Her surrounding were either deliberately blacked or she was being kept in some dark place. Ana hate dark places said it reminded her of that night. Damn! Why her? Hasn’t she suffered enough already? I mentally think.

“What does this mean?” Dickey asks and I could hear the pain in his voice too. Oh! Yeah there would be hell to pay, when we get our hands on those jerks who dared touch Ana. “It means that she is alive for now, how long she stays that way is up to us.” I tell him. At the end of the video there were two word written in red, “ TRING TRING.” As soon as the video was over the phone started to ring.

  Since my dad was the one closest to the phone he picked it up before any of us could.This can not be good. I tell him to stall the kidnappers for as long as he can and turn into listen to their conversation through the phone taps that we had placed on each and every phone in the house.

The others waited quietly looking at dad and me. “Juan Devon?” the voice in the phone asks. So it was because of him. How much more do we have to suffer because of him? I wonder angrily glaring at the man who has caused so much suffering to all of us.

I could have sworn I have heard that voice before but I can’t remember where. I see Harry take Andrew’s headphones from him and listen. “Well this is quite wonderful, the whole family is here. Tell me do you want to see your sister alive Harold? If so then do exactly as I say. Her life is now in your hands. Pay us what we want and we will return your precious sister to you. Fail to do so and we won’t be responsible for what happens to her.”  The voice threatens.

“Now you listen to me who ever the hell you are, if you think that by kidnapping Ana you think you can have an easy pay day then you are sadly mistaken! We don’t negotiate with dirt bags like you! You go do what you can!” and then he slams the receiver.

Harry’s POV

HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!! He just slammed the phone down and looked at us. I don’t know what came over me but I couldn’t help it. I ran towards him and smashed my fist against my jaw. “YOU BASTARD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” I was able to land a few solid punches before I felt my brothers pull me back. I was out of control and didn’t give a damn. I couldn’t take his crap anymore. He had hurt my family for the last time. I stopped fighting and my brothers let me go. Leaning down I sneer at the way how his nose was bleeding, feeling nothing but hatred for the man on the floor, “If anything happens to Ana, I swear I will finish what I have started.”

Walking away from there and in need of some fresh air I walk outside to find Nora walking to mom’s flower garden. Fuck I was having a shitty day, I don’t need sexual frustration on the list too. I turned back and thought of going back in but then the scene inside replayed in my mind. I knew if I went near him again I would quite simply kill him with my bear hands. Thinking that sexual frustration would be more healthier for me than a life time in jail I follow her.

I find her sitting beneath the oak tree in the centre of the garden. Mom always said that the tree had been planted there by my grandfather on her birthday. The land right in front of the mansion was made into a garden. The oak tree was in the centre of this place. The surrounding was covered with a variety of flowers and they all smelled so sweet. I remember playing with the others. I couldn’t see Nora at first. Then I saw her sitting on a white bench under the oak tree. She looked so calm and serene that I felt my anger slowly disappear. I didn’t want to disturb her but I wanted to go sit by her or lay my head on her lap. All those silly romantic things Ana used to tease us with. But with her they didn’t feel silly, they felt pure and magical. I could have watched her forever.

She was wearing this deep blue dress that came to her knee. There was nothing indecent or sexy about the dress and yet I could feel my lower body tighten with need. Her chocolate brown hair was open and slightly wet evidence of a recent shower. My mind flashed this incredibly erotic image of her. Her body naked and wet, her hands kneading her wet luscious breasts.

With that image of her in my mind I walk towards I knew I was hard and I knew I shouldn’t be anywhere near her like this. But I had had enough of trying to fight this of pull she had on me. Walking towards I felt free I guess now that I didn’t have unnecessary self imposed restraints. I sat by her and saw her eyes widen and darken.

I could see the surprise on her face. Without giving it a second thought I lean in and take her lips in a forceful and sudden kiss.

The feel of her lips under mine nearly did me in, I drove my tongue into her mouth plunder her mouth. It was what I had always wanted and more. Her lips were perfect and sweet. And they were all mine. I put my hand on neck to give her support. The little mewling sounds I could hear her make made me harder, if that was possible. I felt like I would burst my pants right now. Our lips parted with a little suction noise. It had to be the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. I pulled back hating to do so but knowing I had to. But not before tasting her lips one last time.

Pulling back on a sigh I open my eyes to see her upturned face, her cheeks were flushed and her eyes fluttered open slowly. I could see the need, the confusion, and the amazement in her face. Touching her skin I say, “If you don’t have anything good to say about what just happened then don’t say anything.” That being said I turn around and walk away. Oh yeah the game has begun. And I intend to win.