CHAPTER 7

oh! and sorry if the chapters are short i'll try to make them longer

luv u hamesha!!!!!!!!

Anita’s POV

I don’t know why but I had this feeling like something bad was about to happen and I just couldn’t shake it off. I went upstairs to my room to change when I hear a commotion in the main hall. I went out to see what had happened and see that the guards were carrying Pablo and Enrique.

 My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw that neither of them were conscious. I ran down the stairs to see what has happened to them. I look around but I was a police officer. He turns to me and with a sorry face, “Ma’am we couldn’t find her.”   My mind started picturing all these scenarios and I didn’t hear what the man was saying, I looked at him but didn’t see him, his voice seemed like it was coming from someplace far away. And I felt like I was falling and then everything turned black.

It was only later when I woke up in my bed with a worried Rosa standing over me that I realized that I had passed out. I looked at her and begged her to tell me that it was all just a bad dream. That my baby was fine. But she didn’t and she had tears in her eyes. My phone started ringing and I saw that it was Raven. Rosa handed me the phone and said,  “It’s the third time he is calling but I didn’t answer. I didn’t know what to say to him.” And handed me the phone. I answered the phone but as soon as I heard his voice I couldn’t hold back my tears and I started crying.

Raven’ POV

I have been waiting for almost an hour now. It was so unlike her to be late. And every moment that passes I have all these crazy pictures in my mind starting from dad finding out that she was coming to meet me to accidents to bomb blasts. Damn the guys were right this job gets to you. I tried calling her again but still no answer. I look out the window thinking she might be crossing the street right now but there’s no one there at least no anyone who looks like my mom. I sigh and call her again and she finally picks up.

“Mom where the hell are you? Are you ok? Mom??” then I hear her crying and I knew

something was wrong and my first thought was “Ana… Mom where are you? Mom please stop crying and tell me where you are!” I was already out of my seat and on my way to the door when I hear her say, “Raven, they took her, they took Ana.” I stop dead and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. And hearing my mom cry her heart out on the phone was not helping me either.

I take deep breathe and tell her to calm down and that I’ll be there in 15 minutes. I call my partner at the bureau and tell him about the situation. He says he will take care of everything there including informing our boss. I reached my car and it was then that I realized that my hand was shaking because I couldn’t put the key in the ignition.

 I take a few more deep breathes and pick up my phone again. I start by calling Harold and then Dickens and then Brandon. They said they would be here by tonight or tomorrow. Then I drive towards the estate, thinking of what I had to do.