CHAPTER 8

Ana’s POV

My head is pounding and my whole body is aching from sleeping in one position. My right shoulder is killing me. “Ow OW OW OW” I groan as I start to get up. I didn’t open eyes yet. I knew I was not in my bed and the last thing I remember is that guy in the guard uniform throw something in the car and the white smoke and then Pablo being…

“So I see you have finally woken up.” I hear a strange voice. My eyes snap open and I am in a strange place. And it smells worse than it looks. I was looking around as I slowly got up to a sitting position. I am in a cage??

  David’s POV             

After waiting for a few hours for her to get up we decided to take turns. I don’t think I dosed the cloth with so much to knock her out for a whole day. What the hell? Jack had to go in there and make sure she was breathing and that she was really out and not just pretending. “She’s out cold.” He reports after coming out and locking the door behind him. “What do we do?” Joey asked looking confused. “Well.. We could do either of the two things, make the video of her sleeping and send it to them as proof of life or wait for her to come around and then make it.” I said as I looked around for any other suggestions.

“I say we shoot the bloody thing and just send it to them already, its been 5 hours since we brought her here if we don’t send the video now they won’t believe we have her and that she is still alive.” Brian says irritated.

“Alright then we shoot it and get on with our work.”

But she was so damn still that if we didn’t know any better we would have thought that she was dead. “oh what the hell just send it already and be done with it.” Frank says. “ the point of this video is to tell them that she is alive and well for the time being, how the hell are we supposed to send a video of her where she looks as if she were dead?” Jack asks getting irritate himself.

This is why we don’t take kidnapping cases. Because there are a major pain in the a#$.

It’s my turn to watch.

I finally hear some noise from the cage and got up from where I was sitting to check.

Yup! she was up alright . “So you I see you have finally woken up.” She turns her head towards me and I can see her confusion.

“Where am i?” she asks in a cute sort of sexy voice. Whoa where the hell had that come from? I know I should probably tell the guys that she is up and shoot the video and all. But for the life of me I just want to watch her for a while longer. I don’t know why but I just do.

“The where, when and why don’t matter Miss Ana. What matters is that you cooperate with us if you wanna see your family again.” I say in a soft voice because I didn’t want to scare her.

Uh? I just threatened her and she is just sitting there looking at me. Yeah she can see me, I am not wearing those stupid masks. We figured since we are going to kill her whether her family pays or not why should we hide our faces.

“Are Enrique and Pablo…  dead?” she asks next. And I have to say I am a bit surprised because she wasn’t worried about her well being but that of her employees. That’s…. nice, I guess.

“No, they are not dead. They were hit with tranquilizers, so it just knocked them out but didn’t kill them.” I said answering her question and watch her face as she processes this bit of information.

 “What do you intend to do with me?” she asks

“We are not going to kill you Miss Ana. As soon as your family pays for your release you are free to go. ” I lie. I didn’t want her crying and giving me and the guys a headache.