Chapter 9-"Your Mine. You belong to Me."

"Ahhhh" I screamed as one of David crew man wrapped his big hand in my long black hair. My scalp was on fire and my face hurted.

"Stop fucking screaming bitch!" The lean lightskinned man said to me as he gripped my hair tighter and slammed my face into the next upcoming wall. I groaned out as I felt blood drip down my face. A headache was coming on and I felt lightheaded.

I don't know where I was going, all I know was that I was sleeping peacefully and David's crew man yanked me by my hair. I heard doors open and I realized that we were on the floor where the girls stay at. A lot of them just stared at me, some had a look of worry, and many was telling me to shut the fuck up.

"Damn, Faded you can't handle one simple bitch?" One girl yelled out as she walked next to us. The dude that had his hand wrapped in my hair I guess name was Faded laughed.

"Charmain cool it now, you know you ain't suppose to be out ya room." Faded responded.

"I was going to see if Daddy wanted me to night. He's been hugged up with that bitch for so long, I'm starting to think he done with me." Charmain said mugging me. "But we all know I'm his best girl."

Faded whistled. "Yeah we all know you is." Faded yanked my head back again, and brought his body close to mines. I felt his d/ick rub up against my butt.

"Lil bitch, you betta stop making all that noise round this bitch before I give you something to scream about," He threatened as he moved his hips making his d/ick rub against me even more.

I had slowed down with all the crying as we continued walking. Charmain had already left, but not before throwing hella insults about me, my pops, and my hoeing, conniving, bitch ass of a mom. I swear if I wasn't in Fadeds grip that bitch would've been dead talking about my Momma like that!

Faded pushed my head down to the point all I can see was the ground. I was bent over, my butt to his waist. I felt him smack my ass, just as a door opened.

"C'mon man. Took yo skinny ass long enough!" Some dude huffed but I couldn't see him. Faded sucked his teeth before dragging me into the big door. It closed making a loud sound. Faded dragged me til I figured we was in the middle of the room. He released my hair and pushed me down. I groaned out as my bare knees hit the floor.

I looked up to see at least ten men dressed in clean ass suits surround me. I had gotten scared, would've they tried to rape me! I started to stand up run, but when I seen David I re-thought it.

Instead, I ran over to him hiding behind him. I latched on to his shirt and pulled him to me. I stood behind him as I rested my head on his back my blood getting on his shirt.

Most of the men laughed at me, but David was surprised. I felt as he tensed up, then untensed.

"This the new one David?" Some men asked.

"Yeah, Rose and Birds daughter," David replied as he slightly pulled away from me. I stood there alone as all the men checked me out.

"Take the shirt off," David ordered. I shook my head no as he shot me a death glare. "Now." his voice was laced with venom. I started to slowly raise the oversized shirt I had on exposing my body.

Once I had off a lot of men shot off comments. I felt humiliated and disgusted with myself. Tears were falling down my face as I looked down. I felt hands on me, pulling at my bra and slapping my thighs.

"Stop," I cried softly. "Stop, stop, stop!" I screamed as one of the men wrapped his hands in my hair and snapped my head back. His lips touched my neck making shiver.

"Stop."

All of the hands that were on me soon disappeared. I looked up to see David standing in front of me.

"Yo man David what's up wit chu? You know we always get a taste of new meat." Some dude yelled out and soon everybody else agreed.

"Not this one," David said as he walked away and soon appeared with some rope. I began to back up but I bumped into another man. I jumped before running forward only to run into David.

"Stop moving," He ordered as he grabbed my wrist quickly and began to tie them together. He grabbed me by my forearm and began to pull me to a steel bar that sat up on one of the walls. 

David had tied me to the bar. The only view I had was the wall that was only a few inches away from my face. My backside was towards all the men in the room.

"Let's get this shit over wit'." David said. I couldn't see what was go on, but I heard feet shuffling and fire sparking.

"She's about to scream loud," someone commented. I felt someone grip my waist and a chair being pulled up behind me. I was confused as to what they were talking about, but I kept quiet.

My body was covered in sweat and my body shook with nervousness. I looked back but I didn't see much, but the next thing had me going crazy.

My body was on fire, it felt like I couldn't stand anymore. I screamed so loud as hot metal connected to my lower back, right above my ass.

I felt as the hot metal peirced my skin, as i kicked and cried until finally i passed out ....

                                ♡♡♡ 

"Im so sorry baby. I should have stop them." I heard someone whimper above me.  I laid on my stomach, my face laid on a black colored pillow. I felt as smooth, delicate hands tremble across a sensitive spot on my back. i jumped as if her hands burned. I quickly pushed myself of the bed and sat up only to be doubled over by pain.

"Tiffany, im sorry. I shouldve said something. I didnt know they were going to place the hot name on you, I thought it was the tattoo like everybody else gets.." I had stopped her even before she had something, I assured her that everything was okay and that I was fine, even though I felt like my life was drained out of me.

After I had calmed Gina down and sent her to take a nap or something I went to look at my back. I waa disgusted with what I saw. I swear after i had seen my scar I  almost fainted. "DAVID" was burned on my lower back, and right on my ass cheek.  It was red, where the meat and blood showed. I cried as I softly ran my fingers over it.

I looked at the rest of my naked body and exaimed tattos on my rest, leg, the middle of my back, behind my neck, on my ankle and on my pointing finger. My body was sore but I wasnt focused on the pain, I  was ready to kill David and i almost did when he walked through the door. I rushed him and took him by suprised and I punched and kick him with all my strength. He pushed me off of him, but not before I got a grip of his over grown baby curls. I uppercuted him as he shoved me into the door. He rushed me and began to kick me.

"Stop! Please!" I screamed as he kick me in my stomach. He immediatly stopped and looked down at me. I breath hard as I tried to sit up.

"Stepping out of the box I see." He said as he leaned down to where I was. He gripped my chin and shook his head.

"Why? You fucked my body up." I cried as he ran a finger over one of the fresh tattos.

"So they know who you belong too. With these tattos they wont be able to touch you. Nobody, Not a soul unless I give the okay." I cried loudly as he lift me off of the floor. I wailed like a baby. He placed me on the bed and gently opened my legs and before I new it, his head was in bettween my legs feasting on me like I  was barque sauce on a rib. I arched my back as I gripped his curls and called out his name.

I came four times and he cleaned me up. He crawled up my body, landing kisses every on my body especially on my tattoos. He kissed me as if we was in love before snuggling close to me and falling asleep and I  follwed behind him.

                       ✔✔    ✔✔

Dont Kill me for taking so long. I been through hell & back...So please Pray for me!

VOTE & COMMENT❤❤✌✔♡♡♡
20-25 Votes.

10-15 COMMENTS

                 •Excuse any Mistakes•