Extra Chapter : Happy Ending

Hello! This is ImForeverChocolated ( or Choco-san~! ) Its really nice to read all of yoir kind comments about this story, and I feel like some of you want a happy ending here also. ( Since Kaito died and Kaito Jr. has no father so Yui has to live alone without her " husband " ).

I decided to create this extra chapter so that all of you can enjoy what happened once Kaito survived the incident. I hope that all of you would find it interesting, and also, I'll be putting more drama and a longer chapter for this one so all of you would enjoy! CAUTION : The first part contains ( ALOT of ) scenes from the other chapters!

Enjoy this Happy Ending of Childhood Memories everyone! { HAPPY 400+ !!! You guys are the best! }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Start the Happy Ending ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>> YUI'S POV

As I turned away from Kaito, I heard a car sound, and a big bump sound, and I turned around quickly, and saw Kaito.... he fell back and was bleeding, I saw his ankle twisted and his bones cracked, I quickly rushed to him and dialed an ambulance, " PLEASE MY FRIEND IS SEVERELY HURT!! "

The driver went out, and as she saw the body, she couldn't scream of shock, " I.... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do that... he just came out of nowhere...!! Please, I'll drive both of you to the nearest hospital!! "

I nodded as we both carried Kaito to the car and went on. As we reached the hospital, the nurses came running to us and drove Kaito the the emergency room, and was saying that he might have 80% of dying, only 20% was given for him to live. After a while, the driver said her apologies and left, I just stayed there, waiting for Kaito.

A nurse came to me and said, " Your friend is awake, but please only stay for 5 minutes, his body cannot last any longer than this. " she said as I went to his room,

" Kaito? " I went to him and saw his arm strangled up and so is his leg, he looked really bad, and his head was covered with bandages, " Can you speak to me? " I tried to hold in my tears but failed,

He touched me by my chin and said, " Yui..... my parents will tell everything, but remeber this; I love you, and never will stop on loving you whole. " and he fell asleep,

My eyes widen as shock, " W-what? Ask your parents? Kaito.. " I said as I went out to call them as he said, " Hello? My name is Yui... " I murmured, I was able to call the, cause I had the number of his parents,

I heard a female's voice pop out the telephone, " Ahh.... we know what happened to Kaito, is he going to be okay Yui? "

" Yes.... he's asleep, but he told me to ask you about something... " I murmured as I held on to the telephone tightly, " And told me he loved me. "

She pouted softly, " Dear, we know what he's talking about, " she continued, " We knew you had amnesia, so you forgot everything about your previous life in japan with us. "

" What do you mean? Amnesia, I forgot something at Japan? But I woke up one morning and saw my ex-boydriend Jonathan saying morning as he used to, right? "

" Okay, I'll tell you everything. "

So I took a flight to Japan, so I can listen to the words of his parents, and I left Kaito first. The nurses promised to take care of him while I was out to Japan, and to tell me if something's happening to him. I went to the airport and ride the plane to Japan. After a few hours, I reached Japan and quickly went to his home. I asked the nurses about his address at Japan, so I knew where I was heading to.