Chapter 19 : The Truth

~Kaito's POV~

Knowing that my dad had been cheating on mom and fooling around with her, I cannot possibly allow him to go any further with this, I need to tell mom, but first, I have to get more evidence, or mom wouldn't believe me. I went to class, and I saw Yui just sitting there by her table, she looked okay....but I wasn't.

Yui looked at me, " Oh, Kaito-kun, hello. "

I smiled weakly and waved back, " Goodmorning Yui. " as I sat down in my seat,

" Are you okay today? " Yui patted my shoulder,

" I'm okay Yui, you don't have to worry. " I lied,

She released and headed back, " Okay then, coz' you look weird. "

I laughed, " Yeah, yeah, you're also weird. "

" We're all weird here, right? "

Yui looked up, " Haha, okay then, if you really aren't bad... "

I can't tell her the fact that my dad and mom love-hate relasionship, it'll be more complicated that Yui does know, I want her to never get troubled, I just want her to be safe. In order that my dad has to be caught cheating and mom seen it, that'll be the greatest evidence. But the fact that I lose a father... its fine I guess.

After class had finished we we're all heading home, Yui in the other hand was on cleaning duty, she said that she'd be home after she's done. As I went home, I heard noises at my parent's bedroom, and I saw Kyoren waiting for me downstairs.

" Psst, Kaito come over here. " he whispered loud enough,

I came closer and closed the door, " What was that? "

" I don't know, but it seems fishy. " he continued, " I heard dad's screams and a woman's screams, I don't know but its freaking me out man. "

I blushed, " Could it be?! "

He covered my mouth as I finished, " Kaito, Kaito, we'll see, mom isn't here yet. "

" Okay, then lets look by the window. " I whispered again,

He nodded as we went to the window, " Kaito, pull the branch a little. "

I did as what he said, We peeked and saw dad..... looking at a stripper girl.... gross.

" GEEZ MAN " I shouted quietly and went down,

Kyoren looked at me, " Who was it? "

" Its not something you want to see. " I blushed as I covered my face,

Kyoren denied and looked, " I can do things my own Kaito. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked annoyed as ever, he hasn't changed, now he wants to be a pervert. " Hmm.... "

" OMG. " He looked expressionless as he went down,

I glanced at him, " I told you so, Kyoren the great. "

" So.... that is a perv? "

" YOU IDIOT!! YOU ONLY REALISED THAT NOW?! " I screamed at his face, but he didn't mind, at all,

He got to a serious mode, " Let's tell mom, I think we've got so many evidences now. "

I nodded as correction, " Yeah, I may think you're right, it is about time we told mom, we cannot afford to keep this a secret. "

" Mom will have an early shift, so she can come home early. " Kyoren went back and waited,

After...

Kyoren got near me, " Neesan, mom just arrived, lets move. " we ran to her immediatly,

" Mom, we want to talk to you, its about dad. " I grabbbed her arms,

" Oh dear, is it another prank your father pulled for me? " she joked around,

I shook my head which made her more worried, " Let's talk in the house. " We walked inside and talked it over and over for her, but she just said nothing,

She looked at us, " Kaito, Kyoren..... I knew this all from the start. " she told us straight-forwardly and looked down, " I've known since after you Kaito, were born. "

" Mom.... " I sadly murmured as I tightened my fists, " Why.... didn't you tell us sooner? "

She closed her eyes, " I'm sorry, please forgive your mother, I thought if I told you, you'll all get so down and sad, we might become a broken family, and I didn't want any of that to happen to us. "

" Its..... fine with us. " Kyoren held mother's hand to tell it was okay, " We'll do something about it. "

Mom smiled at us, " Though, i am proud of both of you, lets just live a normal life once more, okay? "

Both of us nodded as we went to our places and lives the way she wanted us to. After that, dad started to stop cheating and our parents got together again, we all lived as another normal family, dad finnally learned his lesson and stopped. I went to school as I saw the Yui by the bench.

" Yui? " I came closer to her and sat with her, " Is anything wrong? "

She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes, " Is everything alright? I heard your dad is.... "

" Its all fine now, he had stopped, and we are okay. " I smiled at her which made her smile and laugh, " Its fine. "

Yui grabbed my hand, " Sorry I didn't know sooner, Kaito.... I'm very sorry. "

" Its fine Yui, you don't have to apologize. " I stood up, " Let's go? "

She smiled and nodded, as we went to class together. After weeks, I heard from a news that a car crash was occured at the bridge near our school, and I heard a girl named Yui was severly hurt and was rushed to the hospital immediatly, I grabbed my jacket and ran outside to the hospital, " Yui!! "

Thats the end of our chapter 19!! I just got this inspiration from an anime that i just watched, but okay! Thanks for the help and I'm aiming for 200! Thanks for everyone, keep doing your best, I'm cheering on for you! What will happen to Yui? She was said to be in a coma, but will she awaken? Or die? Next chapter, Yui's live or die situation! As always, keep on voting, commenting and sharing to your awesome friends this romantic story, BYAA~~♥︎♥︎