Chapter 18 : The Game

~Yui's POV~

I invited Kaito to play a very mysterious game, that he didn't know about. The game called, Aishteru. I know that the kanji word is あしてるくるみさ, but this is really a romantic game, I just made it to a part where its not obvious that its a romantic play, he hates those games. But I had Kyoren to help me out, this is going to be fun!

Kaito tilted his head, " What's the game called? "

I smiled, " Its called hide-and-seek~ " as I smirked,

" Huh? But-- " I cut him off,

" This game is different. " I walked up to him, " Its fun. "

He went red after that phrase, " F-fine...what am I supposed to do? "

I giggled and said, " You have to wear a bandana to cober your eyes. "

" Wait.....hide and seek with a bandana? " He went all clueless and sighed,

I nodded, " You have to find me. " and continued, " Without any noise. "

He sweatdropped and went back, " But how can I find you if there isn't any sound? "

" Stop asking questions, play now. " I put the bandana in his eyes and hid, " Find me Kaito. "

" W-wha?! " he walked around and bumped into a wall, " OWW "

I giggled quietly so he cannot hear me. After a while, I saw Kyo-san by the table giving me hand signals on what to do, good grief, I knew hoe to do those hand signs before I even met Kaito again. Kyo-san went near me and whospered me alot of questions.

" What do I have to do? " he smiled softly,

I smirked, " Aishteru game. " looking at Kyo-san straight in the eyes,

He nodded with a smirk, " Great, what am I today? "

" Your the grapper. " I winked and he sat up and sighed,

" Again? " he whispered from a distance,

Kaito was downstairs already, he was yelling out my name and kept on bumping to the same table! It was funny yet he looked like a cute little boy trying to find his glasses. I giggled and went down quietly at the stairs without making any noise, as his mother giggled softly on how we were playing.

Kyo-san gave a signal, " Go? " he whispered quietly,

I smiled, " Yep, go. "

Kyoren took steps nearer to Kaito, who was constantly the " it " . Kyoren poked Kaito in his cheek, causing Kaito to get alarmed and turn around, good thing Kyoren was able to dodge that.

" Y-yui? Is that you? " Kaito muttered while feeling the ground,

I went in circles around him, making not any sound, " Here. "

He reached for my voice, " Yui? Are you there? "

" Brother. " Kyoren poked him again, this time on his forehead,

Kaito ran towards Kyoren, making him fall down, " Ahh, Kyoren is here?! "

Me and Kyoren laughed quietly on how cute he was right now, " Find me. " we said in unison,

" HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND BOTH OF YOU?! " he shouted, pulling his hair,

" Both of us? " his mother joined the game, she was fond of it,