Chapter 26 : Date With Yui

~Kaito's POV~

After the tour, I invited Yui to dinner before I go, and she agreed. I went home and took a long soothing bath and wore black and white tuxedos, I fixed my collar as I got a rose and hid it under my jacket pocket. I went to the limosuine that I borrowed from a friend, and went to the resturant. There I saw Yui, she wore a beautiful dress and her hair straight up, she was standing infront of the gate.

" Yui! " I shouted as I ran up to her, " You okay for waiting for me? "

She smiled and giggled, " Its fine, " she blushed, " You look nice. "

I blushed and smiled back, " You also, here. " I took out the flower, " Its for you. "

" I love roses, thank you Kaito. " she gladly accepts the rose and put it into her chest, " I love red. "

I reached out my arm, " Shall we go now my lady? "

" Hmph, such a gentleman today. " She puffed and grabbed my arm, and blushed of course,

We sat down the reserved table I did. And I ordered our food and waited, " So Yui, how's your Jonathan? "

" Oh shut up. " She put down her head, " Meeep, we're through already. "

I chuckled, " Yeah, yeah, Oh look! Our food is here. "

She looked up in excitement, " Where?! "

I laughed as I banged the table with my hand again and again, and I grabbed my stomach in hold of my laughter, " You... fell for it-- Ha! "

" Mmm..... I hate you stingy. " She puffed her cheeks and kept on pouting like a child,

The food arrived, and Yui almost choked on the salad cause it had mayonaise, and she had never tasted salad, thats what she told me in a way. We went up the balcony of the resturant, thats were they said it was a couple's making out spot, but I rather wouldn't tell, her, it'd be a bother. We sat in a table and went stargazing.

" Look at that, its the Big Dipper. " I pointed out the starfull sky, " Isn't it facinating? "

She rested her head into my shoulder, " This stargazing hobby seems so familiar to me, even if I haven't done it before, I like the sky so much now. "

I smiled and rested my head in her head, " What constellation can you find Yui? "

" I see.... stars. " she said as she puffed her cheeks,

I hit her softly on her arm, " Of course there are those stars, everytime there are stars. "

A waitress came and gave us a drink, which was said to be the most delicious drink in Singapore, " Sir, ma'am, try this. "

" Thank you. " Yui grabbed both of the glasses and gave the other one to me, " Let's try it Kaito. "

" Ok then. " We both clinked our glasses and drank from it, the waitress excused herself, " Thank you ma'am, sir. "

We laughed all night, and went stargazing in like forever. Yui kept playing with my hair and making it into different styles, I looked ridiculous but I really enjoyed it. After a while, it was about time we went to our respective places. Yui dropped a glass and I ended up paying for it, which made me cutt off my budget, so long for souvenirs.

" Gomenasai Kaito! I didn't mean for you to pay for it! " Yui bowed and apologized again and again,

I sweatdropped and smiled, " Its really fine Yui, it doesen't bother me though. "

She stood up staright and apologized one more time, " Sorry once again, it just.... I was clumsy. "

" Haha, its fine for your clumsiness. " I chuckled and turned back, " Let's get you home. "

We went to Yui's house and stopped by to have some tea, after, I was about to go home, " See you next time Yui. "

" Yeah, I'll miss you Kaito, till' next time. " She smiled, her eyes were almost about to cry,

I smiled back, " Don't cry Yui, I'll be back again, sometime. "

" Yeah, " She continued while rubbing her eyes, " We'll see each other soon. "

~Yui's POV~

As I turned away from Kaito, I heard a car sound, and a big bump sound, and I turned around quickly, and saw Kaito.... he fell back and was bleeding, I saw his ankle twisted and his bones cracked, I quickly rushed to him and dialed an ambulance, " PLEASE MY FRIEND IS SEVERELY HURT!! "

The driver went out, and as she saw the body, she couldn't scream of shock, " I.... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do that... he just came out of nowhere...!! Please, I'll drive both of you to the nearest hospital!! "

I nodded as we both carried Kaito to the car and went on. As we reached the hospital, the nurses came running to us and drove Kaito the the emergency room, and was saying that he might have 80% of dying, only 20% was given for him to live. After a while, the driver said her apologies and left, I just stayed there, waiting for Kaito.

A nurse came to me and said, " Your friend is awake, but please only stay for 5 minutes, his body cannot last any longer than this. " she said as I went to his room,

" Kaito? " I went to him and saw his arm strangled up and so is his leg, he looked really bad, and his head was covered with bandages, " Can you speak to me? " I tried to hold in my tears but failed,

He touched me by my chin and said, " Yui..... my parents will tell everything, but remeber this; I love you, and never will stop on loving you whole. " and he fell asleep,

My eyes widen as shock, " W-what? Ask your parents? Kaito.. " I said as I went out to call them as he said, " Hello? My name is Yui... " I murmured, I was able to call the, cause I had the number of his parents,

I heard a female's voice pop out the telephone, " Ahh.... we know what happened to Kaito, is he going to be okay Yui? "

" Yes.... he's asleep, but he told me to ask you about something... " I murmured as I held on to the telephone tightly, " And told me he loved me. "

She pouted softly, " Dear, we know what he's talking about, " she continued, " We knew you had amnesia, so you forgot everything about your previous life in japan with us. "

" What do you mean? Amnesia, I forgot something at Japan? But I woke up one morning and saw my ex-boydriend Jonathan saying morning as he used to, right? "

" Okay, I'll tell you everything. "

Thats the end of our chapter 26!! Omgg, Kaito is in a more severe life or death situation! Will he be able to survive? We'll see in the forwarded chapters then, but be sure to read to understand! Oh yeah, I'm making a Valentines Chapter for this, and a special one, coz' I know that this story doesen't have any special chaps so I best to be doing it. Anyways, be sure to vote, comment and share this story to your awesome friends on Wattpad or whatever! BYAA~♥︎♥︎