It's a...

It's been a week since the proposal and everyone is talking about it. You're so happy and you and James have agreed that you will get married next month so that the baby will be here in 5 months and you'll already be married. You've been at home planning the wedding and today, you find out the gender of the baby.

You dressed in a pair of black leggings and a grey V-neck. Then you braided your hair into a side-braid and put on mascara. James was waiting for you downstairs and once you got down, he said,"Finally. It took you long enough." You gave him a glare knowing he was joking.

James drove you to the hospital and you sat in the lobby tapping your foot anxiously. James put him hand on your thigh. "Baby, calm down."

"I'm sorry but I can't. I really want to know what we're having." You smiled and gave James a kiss while he rubbed your growing bump.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see a smiling doctor waiting to lead you to an ultrasound room. You and James both stood up and followed her into a room. You laid on the bed while she put the cool gel onto your bare belly. Then, you put the machinery onto the gel and maneuvered it around. Soon, you saw the baby appear on the screen."Wow. The baby has gotten a lot bigger since the last time I saw it." James said with a grin. You smiled back.

"Well, it looks like you two are having yourselves, a baby boy!" The doctor said happily. 

"Really? A baby boy?" You asked just to make sure. She nodded 'yes' and James gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm going to have a son. James said with the biggest smile on his face. You knew that he always wanted a son too.