Time to Think

You and the guys got into your house and walked into the kitchen. James and Kendall sat on the stools while Carlos and Logan stood next to you. "You guys need to straighten things up." Logan said breaking the silence. "I know.. It's just. I need some time to think and figure out what I want." You said looking into James' eyes. "I understand. I just want to let you know that I love you, and I'm sorry for earlier and for whatever I did that made you leave." You nodded. "So, I want to take a break and just think. But, I think it would be best if we stayed friends for now until I decide... OK?"

"I'd love that." James walked over to you and hugged you. "I'm sorry." He whispered in your ear giving you shivers.

"I love your house, (Y/N). It's huge just for one person." Carlos said.

"Thank you. It's OK. That just mean there's more room for more people." Everyone started to laugh.

"So that means more parties?" Logan asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, no. I mean if I have guests and such."

"Gotcha." Logan replied.

"Do you guys want a tour?" They all nodded their heads 'yes' even though Kendall already got the tour.

After you showed them the whole house, Carlos checked his phone for the time. "It's already 11... Gee, we better get going."

"Do you guys just want to stay here tonight, I wouldn't want you guys to drive home tired." You offered. "I have five rooms to spare."

"No, it's OK. We'll give you your space." Logan added. You nodded giving the 'OK' gesture and they all walked to the door. Everyone gave you a hug, but you let James shake your hand because you weren't forgiving him that easily after what happened today and the baby situation.