Hiding From The World

It's been three months since you found out you were pregnant and the media is still making up stupid rumors. As for James, he has no clue. Well, that's what you think anyway. Your belly has grown as well as the baby which is about 4 inches long. You haven't been out much because your belly shows more and you can totally tell you're pregnant. But when you do go out, you wear loose and flowy shirts that camouflage the bump. In one magazine, it shows you walking with some friends and the wind was blowing against you. They zoomed in on your stomach and showed how the shirt hugged your belly and you can really see the belly. You kinda gave up trying to hide it ever since that magazine came out because sooner or later, the world will have to know.

Today, you woke up to your phone buzzing and ringing. You grabbed it off of the nightstand and looked at the I.D.. It was James. 

Y - "Hey, babe. What's up?" Your voice was a little croaky and very quiet.

J - "Hey, I'm getting ready to board my plane and I'll be home in 2 hours." You totally forgot James was coming home today.

Y - "OK, I'll see you at the airport in a little. When do you get  in?"

J - "My flight should land at 12."

Y - "Great, have a safe flight."

J - "I love you (Y/N)."

Y - "Love you too, James." You hung up and walked over to the bathroom.

After curling your long (h/c) and putting on some mascara and foundation, you changed into a loose and flowy strapless maxi dress that was white at the chest and black on the bottom. You looked in the mirror to see how you looked. "Well, you can't see the bump as much today." You said aloud and also put on a jean jacket and black sandals.

You walked downstairs to be greeted by Fox. You picked him up and walked over to the kitchen. You got his food and water bowl and then got yourself some breakfast. When you finished, you grabbed your tan purse and your phone and keys. Then, you got in your car and drove through traffic to the airport.

Sorry this chapter was so short. I'll be working  on the next and posting it soon. Please vote and comment whether or not I should continue this book or start a new one instead. Thanks <3