What's Going On?

The past two days, you've been making up plans to tell James but you can't decide on how yet. You've told your family and they're happy for you and James; they just thought that it would've been better if you waited until marriage. You thought it would've been better too. When you first found out, you also told Chris and your BFF, Alex. She comforted you because you were freaking out and bawling for a whole night. James has no clue what's going on but the media does. 

You got notifications on your social media, TMZ and E! News had a segment, and your manager even talked to you. They were all about how the paparazzi got pics of you walking out of the doctor's office and they were suspected something about a baby since it was an office where people go when pregnant. On TMZ, you watched and they were showing all of the pictures and talking about what they think is going on. "I honestly think that (Y/N) might be pregnant.." One person said. Oh great, they know. "How do you know for sure?" Another asked with a serious face. "Well, she's been with James Maslow for like two years, and they could've gotten serious." Your eyes widened and couldn't believe that they were putting the puzzle pieces together. That same person then added, "She also walked out of that baby doctor's office with a folder that probably has all of the baby's info." Man, those people are smart, you thought to yourself. "But, what if it isn't James'." You were shocked at what they were saying. Of course it's James' kid. You haven't been with anyone else. "What if its that guy, Chris' baby. I mean (Y/N) and him were seen together a lot lately." You quickly turned the TV off because you didn't want to listen to all this nonsense. Then, you picked Fox up. "Do you think James will be mad?" Fox then licked your face. "Yep, that's what I thought." You just cuddled with Fox for another hour and then your phone started to ring. It was James.

Y - Hello?

J - Hey, babe. What's up?

Y - Just hanging out with Fox. What are you doing?

J - I'm watching TV on the bus and I was wondering if you watched TMZ or E! today?

Y - I did. Why?

J - I want to know why you were at the doctors and why everyone thinks that you're pregnant.

You didn't know what to say to James. Your nerves kicked in and your heartbeat was racing.

Y - Well, I went to the doctors because I'm 22 and that's when you should go to the doctors to go get some things checked up and the paparazzi are always trying to start crap. 

J - Oh, gotcha.

It got quiet and you think James knows something up.

Y - You don't believe them do you?

J - No, of course not. I mean if there was anything wrong, you'd tell me.

Y - Yeah of course.

Great, you just lied to your boyfriend.

J - OK, good. Well, I just wanted to talk to you before I go to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Y - Alrighty, night James.

J - Love you babe.

You pressed the hang up button and tossed your iPhone on the table. You know you shouldn't be throwing around your new 5s but its necessary for this situation.

James' POV

I hung up and sat on the couch with the guys looking at me. "What?" I asked sighing. "Is everything OK with you and (Y/N)?" Carlos asked. "Yeah. Everything's just great."

"No, everything isn't. Dude, we heard your whole conversation with her." Logan added. I put my head in my hands. "I think (Y/N) is lying to me." The guys looked at me really shocked. "What? How would she be lying to you?" Kendall was really worried and I could tell by his tone. "Everything TMZ and E! is saying. What if she is pregnant and what if it's mine? Or what if it's that Chris'?" I'm stressing at this point. "I highly doubt that she's pregnant and if she is, it is 100% yours." Logan sat patting my back. "I really hope that if she is, it is mine."