Revealing the Truth

It's been a week since your move to your mansion and the bad confrontation with James. You've thought long and hard, you were going to tell him today. Kendall helped you with how to tell James and said James has been a mess without you. You felt bad that you turned such a perfect human into a beast.

You dressed in a peach colored maxi dress and a white tank top. Your belly was purtruding a little bit more since it grew and you could start to see your bump. It wasn't bothering you since you were revealing your pregnancy soon. Then, you slipped on tan wedges that weren't too tall and comfy. You curled your hair loosely and put on mascara and foundation. You were nervous but you knew this day would come sooner or later.

You texted James saying:

Y - Can we meet up for lunch and come back to my place to talk?

J - Of course what time?

Y - 12 o'clock?

J - I'll be there.

You checked the time and it was 10:30. You and James were going to lunch in LA so you had to drive one and a half hours if traffic was bad. So, you grabbed your tan purse, phone, and keys. You walked out to your driveway and paparazzi recently found where you live due to them following you home. They never knew you and James lived together, so they think you've been living there for a while. Which was a good thing and they can suspect less. They were across the street since they aren't allowed on property and you pulled out of your driveway. You then quickly closed the gates with your remote control that looked like a garage opener and headed to LA.

When you go to the restaurant, you parked next to James' car and he was waiting inside. Paparazzi were surrounding your car as well as his. Luckily James helped you out of your car and the two of you walked into the restaurant with his hand on your lower back. You guys sat down and looked at the menu. "You look great, (Y/N)." You looked up at James and smiled while putting a piece of hair behind your ear. "Thank you, you look amazing by the way." You said complimenting James on his dark wash jeans, dark blue button-up and dress shoes. He looks so good when he dresses up, it drives you crazy when he does. After ordering you and James were talking like how you did before the break up. "Did you want to talk about it now or later?" James asked in a whisper. "I think it would be best if we talked at my house." James nodded and was scrolling through his phone while you did the same. You were going through Twitter and Tumblr. You suddenly kept getting tagged in tons of posts. You clicked on then and saw pictures of James with a blonde.Her name was Peta. You've never seen or heard of her and you kept looking through the photos. They were all of them walking out of a restaurant and it was like they were on a date. Your fans and supportive Rushers said things. Ike this:

"No! @(Y/T/N) and @jamesmaslow cannot be broken up!"

"@jamesmaslow is just friends with Peta, right?"

And so many more Tweets were sent, but there were also hate messages towards you.

"Good, @jamesmaslow got rid of @(Y/T/N)"

"Bye bye @(Y/T/N)."

These totally ruined your mood and then you scrolled through Tumblr to see a TMZ post saying that it was confirmed they were dating. You wanted to cry but you also didn't know if it was legit. So, you turned your phone of and sat thinking about whether or not James dating Peta was true. You looked sad but didn't realize until James said something. "Are you OK, (Y/N)?" you were snapped out of your thoughts. "Um.. yeah, why?"

"You looked a little sad."

"Oh.." It got silent and your food came shortly after.

After lunch, you and James drove to your house. You blasted your music and you usually listen to EDM, BTR, the new song Heffron Drive released called 'Parallel', Lorde and so much more. You also play your music pretty loud and don't care until James gave you a call. You answered on your bluetooth. "I can hear your music from my car." You stopped at a stoplight and James pulled up next to you. You looked at each other through the windows. You shook your head jokingly and hung up on him. The light turned green and you kept driving to your house with James following you.