Jumping to Conclusions

You woke up to the sun kissing your face and you felt the bed sinking to one side. James was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes. "Hey, are you getting ready to go?" you said while slipping on your robe. "Um, yeah. I have to shower and get dressed first." You nodded and walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After your shower, you blow dried your hair, changed into your workout tank, leggings, Free Runs, and tied your hair into a knot. Then, you put on some mascara and foundation. When you walked downstairs, James had his coffee mug in hand as well as his suitcase and backpack. "Ready to go?" you asked a little sad knowing you wouldn't be seeing James in a while since he has rehearsals for the tour this week and then you'll be without him for another two months. "Yeah, how about you?" You shook your head and the two of you walked out the house and into your Cayenne. Then, you drove James to the airport. 

It took a good hour to get to the airport and when you arrived, you got out and saw Kendall, Logan, and Carlos waiting. You hugged each of them and said goodbye to James last. You gave his a big hug and kiss. "I'll miss you, (Y/N)." You smiled and replied, "I'll miss you too, James. But we'll Face Time and such." He gave you another hug and a kiss on the forehead. "You're not crying this time." You rolled your eyes. "There's no need. I know you'll be back." He laughed. "Yeah, I'll call you when I get to rehearsals." You got back into the car, waved bye to the boys and drove off to the gym where you were meeting Chris.

When you got to the gym, you were surrounded by paparazzi like always. You pushed your way through and walked in to see Chris waiting in the lobby. He saw you walk in and stood up. You walked over and the two of you hugged. "Hey, (Y/N). You ready today?" You signed knowing you'll be sore tomorrow. "Yeah... Let's go." The two of you walked into the gym where all the equipment and started to warm up.

After the workout, you and Chris decided to go out for lunch. You both drove in your separate cars and met up at a lunch place. Of course, when you got there, paparazzi swarmed you and Chris. Some were asking if you and Chris were dating but you just didn't answer. Eventually, you got into the restaurant and ate. When you walked back to your cars, Chris gave you a hug and opend your car door for you. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, same time." You sat in your car with a smile on your face. "OK, I'll see you then. Thanks for lunch by the way but I could've paid since you always do." Chris laughed a little. "Don't worry about it. We're friends and that's what we do." You rolled your eyes as a way of saying 'whatever'. "Yeah, you're right. Gotta go. Bye." With that, Chris shut your door for you and you managed to drive home and take a nice shower.

You got out of the shower and was greeted by Fox licking your feet. "Hey, Fox wanna go watch some TV?" You and Fox walked to the couch and he sat in your lap. All of a sudden your phone started to get tons of notifications from Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. "What's going on?" You said aloud and unlocked your phone to check the buzz. You scrolled through all three apps and saw that fans were posting pictures of you and Chris hugging and hanging out earlier in the day. A lot of the captions were, "(Y/N) and James are done?", "Bye, bye James.", "(Y/N) has a new man.", and "How could you do this to James @(Y/T/N)". You scrolled through all the pictures and were shocked. Did your fans really think you and James were done? You turned off your phone thinking about what James might say. Then, you turned the TV on and it was already on E! News. "This just in, (Y/N) was seen with another guy." Then they started rolling pics from the day. "Is (Y/N) done with James Maslow?" You turned off the TV disgusted.

Your phone started to ring. You looked at the caller I.D.. It was James. You picked up. "Hello?"

J - "Can you please explain to me why I'm getting all of these notifications saying you're with another guy?"

(Y/N) - "James its not what it looks like."

J - "Really because I'm starting to believe what they're saying."

(Y/N) - "I was out with Chris because we worked out and ate lunch. That's it!"

J - "Are you telling me the truth?"

(Y/N) - "Of course I am! Stop jumping to conclusions, James!"

J - "I'm not jumping to conclusions!"

(Y/N) - "Yes you are! Just stop acting so jealous. I would never cheat on you."

J - "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I believe you. The fans just got it into my head."

(Y/N) - "It's whatever. Just stop acting like this please."

J - "Ok. I will."

(Y/N) - "I gotta go. I'll talk to you later tonight. Love you."

J - "Love you too." You hung up and you couldn't believe what just happened.