Chapter Thirteen: Fantaisie Shot

Once at the store, all three of us ran inside. "Mom needs napkins..." States Sarah "The Fantaisie ones. As dad says it" Deston grumbles with sarcasm. "Fancy.. way to go Dad" I roll my eyes and We go to the isle that held the item. "Why do we need the 'Fantaisie' ones? They all look the same" Sarah giggles and grabs my mothers preferred brand of napkins. "Alright men! To check out!" My siblings and I hurry to check out and buy the item. "Let's ride!" Sarah exclaims.

Back in the car and the sound of my mothers voice begins to play in my head. My stomach must have flipped upside down. How am I going to do this...mabye I can say Freckles is sick or, out of town? They won't buy that-. I held my head and groan softly. Deston frowns and whispers to my sister and she nodded, clearing her throat "Hey buddy? Cheer up huh? " I could see her smiling in the mirror and I forced a grin "im fine sis". Deston grunts "alright Jeany boy." They both chuckle and the tips of my ears shade pink. "Are we there yet?" Sarah giggles "right around the corner little man" I frown and cross my arms over my chest"seriously? Sarah im not a baby" Deston nods "yeah, Jean is having his first shot of alcohol today. " She sends him a dull smile "okay he's still the baby of the family" They smile and I end up pouting as we pull into the parking lot of a small pub.

All of us sit at the bar and I drop my head on the counter "today isn't going so well" I mutter and Sarah pats my back "C'mon cadet" I looked up at Her and smile slightly"yeah, im good" With a roll of my eyes I pickup on my brother order us each a shot.The shot glasses slid over the counter, stopping before us. I sit up straight and look down at the honey color liquid amd my siblings hold their glasses "to our future" Deston chuckles and downs his drink and Sarah does the same. I hesitate before holding the small glass "to ....my future" I murmur before drinking the strong liquid. "H-Holy shit! " I cough "Deston that's strong! No more man! " He rolls his eyes "you can take one more Jean Kirschtein" I grumble to myself before taking another shot.....

----------

"Des-Ton? That. Look. No look" I laugh softly and I pet Sarah's head . She glared at my brother and Deston just burst into laughter for probably the six time in the last thirty minutes. I pull my phone out and go to my messages, forgetting what I was going to say earlier. I see the name Freckles and chuckle"Marco. I know him" Sarah raises a brow and leans over looking at my phone "Marco? Jean you said Freckles was your Girlfriend" Deston ends up blushing slightly "Hey-Isn't Marco your roommate?" I get the most baffled expression as I look at them "what!? Noooo, Marco-Marco..I knows him" blush swims up my neck as I slur my next sentence " Marcos- is my Boyfriend! Duuuhh!" Sarah's face turns bright red "Oh my god- Deston we are getting him home. Now" Deston nodds quickly and moves to help me stand but, I turn and grab fist fulls of his jacket "I know. Him. I love him" I state and My sister shakes her head and pulls us out of the pub.