Chapter Five: Douchey Freshmen

I pulled on my sweatshirt with a soft grunt. Marco was fiddling with the buttons on his jacket, waiting silently for me. I look over my shoulder at the radio clock on the small nightstand between our beds '5:07' . "Do I really need to go? I....I need to study" My face was beginning to flush as I stare at the brown haired boy. "Well yeah! We all want you there!" He smiles and rubbs the back of his neck "Right, well lets go so I can leave sooner" I playfully punch his forearm as I move out the door. "Hey" he hits my back skipping in front of me, I chuckle after a grunt"You wanna play that way huh? "I hurry up to him and ruffle his hair with a laugh, Marco raises a brow and gets me in a playful headlock and delivered a noogie. "Nn-Damnit! Marco! " I laugh and struggle in his hold"g-get....off!" He laughs and lets me go.A blush swam up my neck to the tips of my ears as I 'fixed' my hair by ruffling it up on my own.

"C'mon Kirschtein" He snorts, looking over his shoulder at me as he headed down the hallway. "Douche " I murmur with a grin tugging at my lips. My tawny eyes narrowed in on him as I skipped into a run to catch up . He turns at the sound of my shoes tapping on the tiled floor and he starts into a run and takes a corner with a squeak and I hurry after before he stops and I bump into him "your a douche" Marco chuckles and exits the building with me practically on his heels.

----------

Halfway across campus my nerves started up and I begun to regret coming. My jaw was set and my shoulders squared as my eyes scanned the scenery. Buildings, Tree, Buildings, bushes. Great. I roll my eyes just as Marco opens one of the double doors to enter the D-F Dorm hall. My footsteps became noticeable once inside the quite hall. "Where the fuck is everyone?" I look left to right at the door numbers. "Just wait for it" Marco whispers then suddenly laughter flooded into the hollow hallway "Connie?" I snort and take a few steps ahead of Marco who was chuckling. We make it to Armin's room and were greeted by Sasha with a mouth full of potato chips. "You mafe it!" She exclaims with food still in her mouth and her hands flying, grabbing the front of our shirts, pulling Marco and I inside the room.

"Hey! Horse face is here! " Eren sends a dirty smirk my way and my eyes narrow and I huff "shut up shit head" a hand was slapped on my back and Marco chuckles lightly "alright ladys, calm down " The room filled with little laughter before Armin spoke up "so we ordered pizza already and it should be here momentarily"Sasha giggles loudly and does some sort of dance. "Can't wait!" She cheers, causing Connie and Marco to laugh.

We had finally sat down with everyone, I sat on the floor and Marco sat himself on the edge of one of the beds just as Armin and Eren got up "Be right back, we gotta go pay for the pizza" Sasha perked up from under Connie, who was sitting on her, "Geeze! What are you waiting for? Go pay! " We laugh and they leave.

I twiddle my thumbs as I continuously glace over at Freckles during the conversation that had brewed up between all of us. "Personally I think Thor is one of the best heros" Connie chuckles "Mm, I guess. I wouldn't really know" Marco smiles and runs his fingers through his hair "Captain American is the best" I chime in with a grin and Sasha nodds "Yeah, im with Jean on this one." A smirk tugs at my lips as Connie huffs "whatever. I still think Thor is."

Eren and Armin came back just as Connie finished his rant on why Thor is the best. "I say Iron Man is the best" Eren chuckles and sets the pizza box on his desk and Sasha shoves Connie off and hurrys to get a slice, shortly followed by Marco. "Hows the weather down there Springer? " I cock a brow smirking down at the pouting kid "-Shut up Jean!" Eren snickers and snatches up a piece along with Armin. I stood and so did Connie. He grunts, flaring his nostrils and I snort "what the hell?" Springer jumps just enough to pull me down into a headlock and he rubbed knuckles playfully on my head. Another nuggie.

After that I sat back on the floor with my hair messier than before, my jaw set and my arms crossed over my chest. But my eyes kept looking over at Marco. "Hey Jean?" Eren calls from the other side of the room "Whats your deal? Your always looking at Marco. Do You have a thing for him?" Eren smirks and all eyes move over to me, including Marco's.