"Goodbye."

CARTERS POV:

"Sophia." I said. It looked as if melody was about to cry and break into a million pieces. she said nothing and walked off. Why would I say that? Why did I choose a girl it don't even know over melody?

"Thank you carter." She said. She ran into my arms and I can feel a smile on her face. What the hell is this? No. No this is not right. I need melody not Sophia.

"I shouldn't have chose you. Your fake I need melody not you." I told her pushing her off of me.

"If you did you wouldn't have said my name." She said back.

"No. Well yeah I know that but it was a mistake." I said. She kissed me and it felt gross, disgusting, horrible. I pushed her off.

"EW YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH I WANT TO THROW UP RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. The girls around us started laughing at Sophia. She slapped me and ran off in tears. That slut... Wait WHERES melody?

"MELODY!" I screamed searching for her. I finally saw her on the roof.

I decided to text her.

MELODYS POV:

*sighs* why would he choose her? She's left with a broken face I'm left with a broken heart. I looked out into the open sky. I want to fly.

[cues the song 'I believe I can fly']

I wish I was an angel who can spread her wings and fly through the sky. The mysterious blue sky... I got lost into my deep thoughts. Daydreaming.

*beep* *beep* 1 new notification

Unknown number: hi beautiful.

Me: shut up. Don't try and start small talk with me you chose her and that's that. Done.

Unknown number: I know and I'm sorry! I truly am! I love you...

Me: then you shouldn't have chose her. Were done.

I decided to ignore the rest of his texts.

*beep* *beep* 1 new notification

*beep* *beep* 2 new notifications

*beep* *beep* 3 new notifications

In less then a minute I had 17 new notifications.

I heard someone open the door and close it so I turned around.

"Carter leave."

"No! Not until you forgive me!" He yelled.

I headed for the door. I opened it and he slammed it shut.

"CARTER!" I yelled.

"FORGIVE ME PLEASE!" He screamed.

"NO!" I screamed he ran to the railing and climbed over it.

"CARTER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed.

"FORGIVE ME!" He screamed. I climbed over the railing and he started to scoot farther and farther away from me. I scooted closer to hi and he shook his head violently.

"PLEASE! PLEASE MELODY! I NEED YOU!" He screamed. What happened to his motionless self? What happened to carter? Do I have this big of an impact on him?

"AHH!" He screamed. He slipped. his body hanging off the roof. He has his one hand hanging on the railing.

"CARTER HANG ON IM COMING!" I scooted closer to him and grabbed his arms.

"LET GO OF ME!" He screamed.

"NO! YOUR GOING TO DIE!" I screamed pulling him higher and higher.

"Goodbye."