Shit. Shit. Shit. Holy shit.

MELODYS POV:

I woke up and everything flashed back about what happened yesterday with carter.

Holy shit.

There has to be a reason why he did that. Blackmail? A dare? Drunk?
There's only one way to find out.

I got up and left my... Come to think of it how the hell did I get in my room? HOW DID I FALL ASLEEP!? Was I drugged!?

I shook that out of my mind and headed for CARTERS room. I opened the door slightly and popped my head in. No one.

Tehee I feel like some type of spy. Or NINJA! I can't imagine to think of myself as the girl I was at school. Why was I so shy?

I heard footsteps come into the room so I stood there in shock hoping he will think I'm just a coat or something... Oh how stupid do I sound right now. The person fell to the floors and siblings came from the person I turned around only to see its dallas.

"Melody... I'm so sorry... I love you and you know that. Your the only one I ever loved and truly trust you can't hate me forever please... Please forgive me." I said crying choking on his every word. I felt so bad for him and hated seeing him like this. I've got to admit I miss him too.

"Fine. But were not bestfriends. Were just friends. You got to earn back my trust." I said. As demanding as ever.

"YES. Please. I promise I will earn back your trust I'll never hurt you again. I promise." He says.

"K now get your ass out of this room before I use my ninja kick ass moves to get you out my self."

"Yes ma'am." He said laughing wiping away his tears and leaving the room.

Wait why was he even here? Was he following me?

I keep checking around carters room for any drugs, notes, anything to prove that what happened last night was just a mistake.

I opened his desk and looked in.
I felt something like a leathery feeling. What is this?

I pulled out the object that felt so familiar in my hands.

THE SKETCHPAD

I looked at it corner to corner page after page and everything was exactly the same.

Why does carter have this?

The door opened again and I bet I know who it is.

"Dallas I will seriously kick your ass if you don't leave" I said. The door closed so I figured he left afraid of my badass ninja skills. Oh no I sound cocky.

*beep* *beep* 1 new notification

Unknown number: turn around beautiful

I turned around and only to see him there. This can't be true.