Fat ass

MELODYS POV:

"I guess I choose..." I started thing for a bit. I didn't think id ever be answering a question that would decide who I love and would be dating from two of the most popular guys I know in school. Not to mention there actually famous.

"WELL HELLO MY DARLING!" Cameron yelled as the car stopped and he opened up the door.

"WELL GOODMORNING TO YOU TO GOOD SIR!" I yelled back.

He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. He kissed it and then helped me out of the car. I felt like a princess.

Someone grabbed my other hand so I looked up to see the one and only carter Reynolds.

He had a basket and in it was fruit covered in chocolate cut to make the shake of flowers.

"Oh my gosh it's is pretty!" I said.

"Not for you. I got hungry on the way here." He said. We both started laughing and he handed me the basket and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad your back."

"MELODY!" Taylor and Aaron screamed jumping into my arms

"Melody?" Jack and jack said.

"MELODY!" They both said realizing I was there. They ran up to me and piled on with Aaron and Taylor.

"SUPERSTAR COMING THROUGH MOVE IT! SHE DESERVES THE BEST." Hayes started yelling ripping the other guys off of me. he finally got me by myself and I hugged him for the longest.

After we pulled out the hug I just remembered I had no clue where I am.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"ONLY AT THE FINEST RESTAURANT YOU CAN EVER TAKE A LADY OUT ON HER FIRST DATE!" Nash yelled.

"BURGER KING!" They all yelled and I turned around to see a Burger King.

"I NEVER KNEW YOU LOVE ME THIS MUCH!" I screamed and ran in.

"It's on me." Carter said as we were in line.

"Welllllllllllllll if you insist...." I said. [cue evil smile] it was our turn and in mind that carter was paying I had an appetite.

"I will have the big king, meal." I said and a huge smile flashed on my face.

"Small?" The worker said.

"Nope large!" I said popping the P.

"Also a Hershey pie." I added. The guys looked at me weirdly then ordered.

"Your not going to eat the all right?" Taylor asked.

"Of course I am!" I said. After 30 seconds all of my food was gone.

"I fucking love you." Carter said and with that I started to realize my feelings.